• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FINAL 4: Crissy M vs. Krystal Steal

FINAL 4

• 2.Crissy M

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • 2.Krystal Steal

Votes: 30 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• moran_steal.jpeg
    moran_steal.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 643
This is a much more interesting matchup than the Jenna-Jill contest on the other side. We have two fine-looking models here, each with a large collection of impressive work.

From my point of view, Crissy is just more interesting than Krystal. For the most part, Krystal just looks like a bored valley girl. She's pretty, but she's not really pretty in a "deep" way. There's no mystery there.

Crissy, on the other hand, has a look in her eyes that says "Give me three hours in bed, sailor, and you won't believe what I can make you feel." And I want to do it, just to find out what she's got in mind.

So I'm with Crissy on this one.

I really hate to vote against Crissy Moran but she wouldn't stand as strong of a chance of winning the final round as I think Krystal Steal would. I detest Jenna & Jill & I need a chick that can kick some ass to compete in that final.

:o

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Crissy - ink free, brunette hair, wide spread;) , looks can change from cheap to elegant....

Krystal is hot and I voted for her earlier, but it all comes down to the fact that she's just another peroxide blonde, no matter to me what else she has...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.