• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Filming new big nosed indian girl in my office right now

shimmy2

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
her name is Nissa and she has some very nice hips:

nissaoffice.jpg

will put some behind the scenes stuff up on youtube in a bit too

And nice eyes. The look in them in that pic says, "Enough with the side show...show me the money and let me get outta here." :)

shimmy2

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
And nice eyes. The look in them in that pic says, "Enough with the side show...show me the money and let me get outta here." :)

dont forget all the drugs and alcohol that i allegedly feed my models. the money is just icing on the cake. seriously though she did good, great head game. some jizz went up her nose though and she backfired a lil bit

nissaoffice2.jpg

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Was she one of those Indians herding all them horses OR, is she actually ONE of the horses??
Ay Yi Yi :facepalm:

When you say "backfired" do you mean she let one rip??

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Jesus Christ! Even Photoshop would say..."ehhhh, maybe you oughta try another brand....!?" :facepalm:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Holy crap, a mono-brow too! You lucked out! Didn't know you filmed in 3D. Oh wait, that's just her nose.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
dont forget all the drugs and alcohol that i allegedly feed my models. the money is just icing on the cake.

I like how this cat rolls!

shimmy2

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Oh wait, that's just her nose.

the big triangle nose is a native trademark, read the topic title dude, again... :tinhat:

about the backfire, i meant it went up her honker and she snorted and coughed for a bit. she was okay and laughed it off though

nissaoffice3.jpg

Shifty

O.G.
the big triangle nose is a native trademark, read the topic title dude, again... :tinhat:

about the backfire, i meant it went up her honker and she snorted and coughed for a bit. she was okay and laughed it off though

Speaking of trademarks ... Ron Jeremy wants his paunch back.