• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fifa World cup 2014 european draw

Dare I say England have one of the easy groups :confused:

England, who will have a new coach for the qualifiers next autumn after Fabio Capello steps down following Euro 2012, will again have to come up against Montenegro.

The two sides are currently fighting for qualification for Euro 2012, while England will also meet Ukraine, Poland, Moldova and San Marino in Group H.

There will be a Home Nations tussle on the road to Brazil after Scotland and bottom seeds Wales were drawn alongside each other in Group A.

Balkan rivals Croatia and Serbia are also in that group, along with Belgium and Macedonia.

Ireland will face perennial qualifiers Germany in Group C, along with Sweden, Austria, the Faroe Islands and Kazakhstan.

Northern Ireland, meanwhile, were drawn in Group F and will face Portugal, Russia, Israel, Azerbaijan and Luxembourg.

Spain against France is arguably the most mouthwatering pairing, with Belarus, Georgia and Finland also in Group I, while Italy, Denmark and the Czech Republic are all in Group B, along with Bulgaria, Armenia and Malta.

Holland and Turkey, currently coached by Dutch tactician Guus Hiddink, are in Group D, along with Hungary, Romania, Estonia and Andorra.

Group E comprises Norway, Slovenia, Switzerland, Albania, Cyprus and Iceland, while Group G contains Greece, Slovakia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Lithuania, Latvia and Liechtenstein.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7071700,00.html

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
England is always "lucky". Fifa is really corrupt.

I'd agree because they are not complaining about corruption in FIFA
anymore are they ;)

Looks like we're in the shit in Group A although holidays in Croatia,Serbia,
Belguim,Macedonia and sunny Wales look promising :nanner:

My home country Belgium is in group A with Croatia, Serbia, Scotland, Macedonia and Wales. Won't be easy

Belgium are really good now. I have no idea how i missed all of these replies.

Scotland will finish 3rd or 4th or something, it is always so close but so far. Just once i would love to make a playoff place.

It is such a tough group but i think everyone will drop points in there so it is completly open IMO.