• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkk kkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As my marriage was spiraling down hill, it took my ex to only say it once. "If you don't like it here then just leave." It was something I had never considered up to that point. But once those words came out of her mouth my decision was made, good bye. I calmly stopped the conversation and started throwing shit into a suitcase. At this point she is now telling me that I was putting on a show and she isn't buying into it. "Are things going to change?' I asked. As she went on about how right she was about everything I told her that I wanted a yes or no answer. Whatever she said after that was a blur but I did not hear anything about compromise or even talking the situation out. I was ready to stop at any time and did want to stay IF she was willing to see my side on any of the issues that brought us to that point. Nothing. She stayed 100% behind everything that she stood for.

When she saw me loading things into the car she asked me why was I doing this. I reminded her of the choice that she gave me and this was my decision. Somewhere in her mind she didn't think that I had balls the size of hers but she was dead wrong. From that moment I was STILL waiting for some movement from her as I was going back to pick up more stuff over the course of the week. Nothing. All I heard was how much of a bad decision I was making and how childish I was acting. I asked her that if the situation was reversed then she would have made the same decision to leave. I'm just following the same advice she would give herself.

Vodks, shit or get off the pot. Make a choice of how you want to live and follow through. Without risks there are no rewards. It is better to make a bad decision then no decision at all.

That is worth rep.

The only thing that would give me pause was if there were children involved. Not saying I still wouldn't leave, but I wouldn't be able to do it as abruptly as that.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
At least he has a woman.
I never thought I'd say that SF is right, but you're both right.
What was she bossing you around about?
Stuff she would have done before she left if she wasn't so busy.
You should probably kill yourself.
OK.
Ya know dude, a lot of people on this board have given you shit. Some out of fun, some out of meanness. People have called you a lot of names, and accused you of trolling, acting like an asshole, and a host of whatever else you can think of. Despite ALL OF YOUR ASSHATERY....ALL of it, I've always thought you were a good dude, and a funny guy, and you post good shit, even if it is, just shit....BUT!Yeah I bitch about her on here. It's called venting.

GROW A DICK, AND MAN UP! PUT HER IN HER PLACE, AND KEEP HER THERE, or shut up, and quit bitching about it.

If your old lady is that much of a burden, leave, or throw her out, but do something, because it isn't gonna change, if you just complain about her on the board.
Believe it or not, sending her off to Greece without me is part of the process of sorting her out.
What she denies you anal sex over the phone now?!
Worse than that...
young-nicolas-cage-24-gifs_2.gif

Kill your wife.
Tempting...
Sometimes I think life sucks. Then I remember VV exists and I feel a lot better. Thanks double v.
Is that... Is that a loaf of bread?
As my marriage was spiraling down hill, it took my ex to only say it once. "If you don't like it here then just leave." It was something I had never considered up to that point. But once those words came out of her mouth my decision was made, good bye. I calmly stopped the conversation and started throwing shit into a suitcase. At this point she is now telling me that I was putting on a show and she isn't buying into it. "Are things going to change?' I asked. As she went on about how right she was about everything I told her that I wanted a yes or no answer. Whatever she said after that was a blur but I did not hear anything about compromise or even talking the situation out. I was ready to stop at any time and did want to stay IF she was willing to see my side on any of the issues that brought us to that point. Nothing. She stayed 100% behind everything that she stood for.

When she saw me loading things into the car she asked me why was I doing this. I reminded her of the choice that she gave me and this was my decision. Somewhere in her mind she didn't think that I had balls the size of hers but she was dead wrong. From that moment I was STILL waiting for some movement from her as I was going back to pick up more stuff over the course of the week. Nothing. All I heard was how much of a bad decision I was making and how childish I was acting. I asked her that if the situation was reversed then she would have made the same decision to leave. I'm just following the same advice she would give herself.

Vodks, shit or get off the pot. Make a choice of how you want to live and follow through. Without risks there are no rewards. It is better to make a bad decision then no decision at all.
Imma PM you...

vodkazvictim

Turns out you can't be PMd.
For reasons I will not explain I cannot leave her.
We've recently had a chit chat and she has improved.
But she was extremely busy before she left and these 4 things slipped through the cracks and she got on my arse about them, which led me to vent here because I told her to do one of them and she said "no, it will be covered by the Greek state."
Turns out it's not.
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4758734626685112&pid=15.1
IT'S A TRAP!

Ah shit, can some mod attach that properly please?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Ya know dude, bob gave you the best advise you could have asked for. It's better to be alone, then with someone, and miserable. I wish you luck my man...it's never an easy thing.

I meant what I said, you are a good dude...I hope it works out. Sorry I worded my advise so harshly.

vodkazvictim

Ya know dude, bob gave you the best advise you could have asked for. It's better to be alone, then with someone, and miserable. I wish you luck my man...it's never an easy thing.

I meant what I said, you are a good dude...I hope it works out. Sorry I worded my advise so harshly.
Be honest: If rarity is value 0see platinum) then honesty is the most valuable thing on the surgace of the Earth.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Dude, some guy is treating her uterus as his own mini trampoline.

Ace Boobtoucher

Your wife has had so many Greeks up inside her that she is mistaken for the Trojan horse.

Ace Boobtoucher

Your wife has been covered in so much Greek spunk that we could throw nuts and phyllo dough on her and call he baklava.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick