• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fetishes Section

I'd hate to be the tech guy who had to sort out all the threads to move into the new category :D

It's a decent suggestion but I think the forum is too established to make a move like that.

Yeah, it would be nice to have them separated... but it's really impossible due to the insane amount of threads.

I've used the thread subscription features to my advantage in this case: made a separate folder for fetishes and put all of the interesting fetish threads there whenever I find one and the babes in another folder. It will keep them in check at least after you find them. Nothing to be done for making them more findable though, except maybe tagging all the fetish threads accordingly. Then at least a tag search should find them properly. But that's an insane amount of manual work too... there's no escaping that, no matter what. There's just no easy way to get really clean search results.

Using the Google site search for the board helps sometimes when the internal search engine fails to find what you're looking for but unfortunately it will then search from all forum sections, so there will be clutter in those search results as well.

Edit: In case you don't know what I mean by "google site search", here's an example: go to google and type "catsuits site:board.freeones.com". The site: parameter limits the search to this board.

Last edited:

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
I agree, there are so many fetishes out there so it would be easier to search for them in a separate forum.

I'm a Dominatrix, fetish model, and have fetishes myself but I still love learning about new fetishes. There are no limits to the wonderful world of human sexuality;)

Again, I don't believe that separation will ever happen. It's way too much manual work, tens of thousands of threads would probably have to be moved (and merged).

However, I have a simple suggestion to deal with this: tag all fetish threads simply with the keyword "fetish". After that, the tag search would start finding them. The essential thing is to use just that one keyword so that the search will properly match. Of course, other additional descriptive tags can be added and it's not essential to include the "fetish" keyword in those anymore.

Last edited:
Wow, I was about to start a thread on this very topic. I'm glad I searched first. I think that fetishes and Favorite babes should be separate as well. My suggestion would be to simply change the current name of the "Favorite Babes and Fetishes" section into "Babes" because the majority of posts there are about babes anyway. Just leave all of the fetish threads that are already there, then just create a separate Fetish section where people can post from now on. This will make it easier for people like myself who are interested in hearing about other people's fetishes.

freeones_regina

Administrator