• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Female sucks one cock dry, just to use semen to lube the other

That has got to be really disturbing but I have seen one so far. Have you guys seen anything like that where a girl blows one guys load out, just to drool it onto another guy's dick and use it as lube to jack him off.

If so, provide links below.

I'm sure the rabble of sex offenders and social outcasts who frequent the Watch That Video section will be better suited to answer this question for you.

Godspeed.

I'm hoping that what you're talking about was just a "camera trick" because damn thats nasty. i think someone would have to be bisexual to let that go on for real.

the second dude in this scenario is the most disturbed!! another guy's jizz all over his dick. might as well have let the first dude jizz straight on him.

That has got to be really disturbing but I have seen one so far. Have you guys seen anything like that where a girl blows one guys load out, just to drool it onto another guy's dick and use it as lube to jack him off.

:facepalm:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Holy shit! After six times of trying to log in, I have to say - Cum Lube is nasty, but if a guy wants lube his dick with another guys baby batter by a hot chick, then go for it.

Holy shit! After six times of trying to log in, I have to say - Cum Lube is nasty, but if a guy wants lube his dick with another guys baby batter by a hot chick, then go for it.

My login tries for the day are currently at 17, and I've only actually logged in 5 times.

who the fuck would want something like that haapen to him and his woody???....
:eek:
NOT ME!!!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Gay :facepalm:

FOXmindedguy huh?

You say it's disturbing but then you want links?
Hmmm…….you sound “curious” to me.