• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Female Model Needed for 1940's Retro Pin-up Bondage Shoot (Phoenix, AZ)

Female Model Needed for 1940's Retro Pin-up Bondage Shoot (Phoenix, AZ)

SEEKING: Female Models
EVENT DATE(S): Sept 15, 2014 - Oct 11, 2014
COMPENSATION: Paid (negotiable)
NUDITY: No
TATTOOS: Some
PIERCINGS: Some

Details:

I am looking to book a number of female models (9 in total ) who would be open to helping me shoot a series of retro pin-up / bondage photo shot in the style of late pin-up photographer Irving Klaw. The images from this shoot will be used to create an e-book as well as a number of prints which will be sold via the Red Hot Foxes website ( www.redhotfoxes.net ).

Shooting will begin September 15 and conclude October 11th. With that said all wishing to model for this project should be aware of the fact that all of the shoots we do for this project will be non-nude. Likewise we are looking to work with models from all walks of life who sport a busty or voluptuous body type. In fact all we really as from our models with regards to this project is that they conduct themselves in a professional manner and have no problem shooting damsel in distress style bondage photography similar in nature to what pin-up icon Bettie Page use to shoot for Irving Klaw and his sister Paula.

Finally, the compensation a model will be awarded is very negotiable. As such we are very open to the idea of entering into talks with a model to ensure that all parties involved feel the model has been paid a fair price for her services. With that said, please feel free to contact me here to inquire about setting up an interview with Red Hot Foxes Studios so you can be considered for this project .

Yours Truly,
Richard Wallace
Red Hot Foxes Studios