• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Female bad asses

Janine looks pretty tough to me for some reason.

There is a lot of women being named who play a bad ass in a movie, but aren't really bad ass at all. Sigourney Weaver? You actually think she could kick a grown mans ass? :rofl:

Christiane Santos
Gina Carano
Chyna

Yeah, considering Sigourney Weaver is 60 this year, I'm doubting the badass thing.

I'm also in total agreement with STDiva on this. As a guys who makes movies, you really can't confuse editing and choreographed fights and ass-kicking with their ability to do these things in real life.

They are actresses (most of those listed here)- paid to play the part of a badass.

H

Ellen Page in Hard Candy. If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about, but she is fucking EVIL in that movie. It's so incredible how she gets that guy to hang himself right off his own roof. So go watch it yes?

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Ellen Page in Hard Candy. If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about, but she is fucking EVIL in that movie. It's so incredible how she gets that guy to hang himself right off his own roof. So go watch it yes?

DUDE!! That freakin movie is crazy! I couldn't believe it, the whole time while I was watching it I was like, shit, what the fuck, oh my God! like the whole time lol

I know!! That little girl is so far out of her damn mind about that guy! like the part where she "cuts" his junk off but doesn't actually do it even though he thinks that she did. She was so realistic about it