• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Felicia Fox / Felecia Fox

FeliciaFox

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I'm back, fellas! I have some great pics from my tampa trip to post, but I wanted to drop you a line and post my press release first....I'm still so excited!

Felicia Fox Wins "Best Feature Entertainer" at 2003 NIGHTMOVES Adult Awards

(Tampa, Florida)

A stunned FELICIA FOX was presented with the "Best Feature Entertainer" award at the 11th Annual Nightmoves Adult Entertainment Awards Show, held Monday evening at club Twilight in Tampa, Florida.

"I still can't believe I won," adult star Fox said after being presented with the award. "All of the other nominees are such great performers -- I just don't believe it!"

Felicia Fox won in one of ten National categories, each of which had both "Fan Favorite" and "Editor's Choice" awards presented. Adult stars also nominated for "Best Feature" included Gina Lynn, Shay Sweet, Mercedez, Felecia, Exotica, and Teri Weigel, who won the Editor's Choice Award.

The annual awards show, which is presented by Nightmoves Magazine, features the biggest names in adult entertainment and presents awards in a variety of local and national adult entertainment categories. Fan Favorite awards are presented based on nationwide print and online ballots which are returned to Nightmoves Magazine, while Editor's Choice awards are chosen by the magazine's staff.

For more information contact: Paul or Tracy Allen (Nightmoves), 813-814-1505

Attachments

• ffpole.jpg
    ffpole.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,172

Scorpion

Banned
Good for you Felicia, well deserved!! I'd personally love to see those pictures, please post them for us!! Congratulations on your award!!
:bowdown: :thumbsup: :iloveyou:

Hey Felicia thats pretty sweet that you got that award . I still think you should send some bigger pics of you spreading to us.

Thx a lot ,
TheMan(your man if you want)

FeliciaFox

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hello again, Guys! I finally received my FreeOnes t-shirt and I'm going to be taking some pictures for you all this week to post and prove that I am who I say I am...LOL.

I've been REALLY busy lately. The new issue of Hustler Magazine is out now, and it has a really hot boy/girl layout of me in it. February 2004 is the cover date -- Jenna Jameson is on the cover -- check it out and tell me what you think!

I also just received my first AVN Nomination this week, for "Best Oral Scene - Video"...so I'm really looking forward to the awards show on Jan 10 in Las Vegas. If you want to see the scene itself, you can check it out in "Heavy Handfuls #3" from Elegant Angel.

There are NEW pics on my Yahoo group now...you can check them out by directing your browser to it and registering. You'll also get regular scedule updates from me letting you know where I'll be appearing. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/feliciafox/

Love ya
Felicia Fox

Attachments

• red1.jpg
    red1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2,958

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
Thanks Falicia! I'll head over there right now. Can't wait for those freeones shirt pics :rubbel: :iloveyou: :love-smi:

georges

Staff member
that has been a while i haven't seen you felicia. glad to see you back.

you are so hot:flame::sex:

did you have made anal, oral and pussy fuck scenes with Peter North?

xoxo

georges

:iloveyou::iloveyou::iloveyou:

darkman

Retired Moderator
Hey !! That was great yeah ?? :nanner:

Congratulations baby and thanks for the pic..

How about the others ?

xoxo

Darkman ;)