• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Feature Dancing in L.A, Baltimour, NYC and in Chicago!!!

Carmen Luvana

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
1-I will be Dancing in Baltimour Mariland this month of december 2004 on the days of December 23, Christmas Eve 24 & Christmas day 25 of 2004.(In two weeks)
for more info you can go to Hustlersclub.com or i will post the details soon. (Times and exact location)

2-Ok finally here is the confirmation i will be Feature dancing in NYC in Scandals on February 17,18 & 19 of Feb 2005. Looking foward to it allot!

3-And then i will be Feature Dancing in the Admiral Thether in Chicago on March 14,15 & 16 of March 2005.

4-) And also remember i will be feature dancing here next week in Los Angeles in City of Industry on December 16, 17, 18 (Spearmint Rhino) On the 18th there will also be a show a Matinee at 2:00p.m for more info on direccions and times go to my calendar.

Carmen!

P.S Also today is my feature show live with Tera patrick for Flirt4free.com from 5-8 p.m P.T in witch if you are a memebr of my official web site you get to see the 3 hour show live and for Free. http://www.ClubCarmen.com

Just tought you guys might want to know my Dancing squedule incase any of you live in those areas. :wave2:

QBall1970

Banned
Carmen -

Got a question for ya. Do you ever - have you ever / will you ever - come to Houston, Texas... or any city in Texas, for that matter... as a featured dancer?

Carmen Luvana

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hey i made a mistake when i posted about Scandals squedule in NYC it will be in march 17, 18 & 19 of 2005 (Not February)

jod0565

Member, you member...
Damn, I wish you could feature dance in my living room.

You'll be pretty busy over the holidays and I hope you have great time.

McRocket

Banned
1) Why will you be looking froward to Scandals alot?

2)You are in the final 8 of an original 64 'net babes' on this site. And the last time I looked (thanks to my vote ..lol) you were leading to make it to the Final 4 where if you make it all the way you win one hundred thousand dolla.....naa, just kidding. I assume you win nothing, I am afraid.
It's juvenile and fun (just what the net is all about and one of the reasons I love it) and I thought You Might like to know, assuming you did not already.

(wipes the drool off his mouth) Carmen.....cant WAIT to see you...im in NY and am looking forward to your arrival.....just to warn you, i may have a constant hardon the whole time your onstage...hehehehehe....i hope i get the chance to meet you and maybe snap a pic wit ya!!!