• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favourite Music/Most Hated Music

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Ok,

Hated - All rap, R&B is gay, boy bands are gay, Britney, Christina, and those like them all whores with no talent.

Cheers.

Highlights by me to show what I mean...

You show a very poor judgement by using that 'gay' tag to put other people down. Using 'gayness' in a 'Hate' category makes it even worse.

Your problem isn't music, it's Homophobia. Oh, and the 'whore' tag isn't such a great treat, too.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Ok,

Hated - All rap, R&B is gay, boy bands are gay, Britney, Christina, and those like them all whores with no talent.

Cheers.

Highlights by me to show what I mean...

You show a very poor judgement by using that 'gay' tag to put other people down. Using 'gayness' in a 'Hate' category makes it even worse.

Your problem isn't music, it's Homophobia. Oh, and the 'whore' tag isn't such a great treat, too.

Oh man, this is too perfect...

He's homophobic, hates boy bands, hates R&B AND his name is "SEXMEUP"...??? Well, do I have the perfect song for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWvgojF_h9s

FYI - It sucks that sexmeup's post is 6 years old, because that would've been sooooo sweet. SIGH, maybe next time. Maybe next time.

Every time I hear Lily Allen's music on the radio, I want to unplug the damn machine and throw it out the window.

But other than that, I'm pretty okay with all kinds of music. Every band or singer has his / her / their good songs and bad songs, although I must admit the alternative rock scene is a tad more to my liking than, say, math rock or teen pop.

I listen to just about anything. If you looked at my playlists it wouldn't be unusual to find Charles Mingus followed by Mötörhead, followed by John Lee Hooker, followed by Bill Monroe, followed by Brujería, followed by Herb Alpert, followed by Café Tacuba, followed by Howard Shore, followed by Bob Marley, followed by KC and the Sunshine Band, followed by Tárrega, followed by Ray Charles, followed by Johnny Cash.

The one thing (thing, because it's not music) I just absolutely cannot stand is rap. By rap I mean any shit that they might play on KMEL, including rap, hip hop, R&B (the shit they consider R&B now, not the music of groups like The Temptations), and any other anal barf that might spew out of that kind of station.

-Favorite : Symphonic Metal / Power Metal / Death Metal
-Hated : Techno

Dr.Stein

Banned
My favorite music is power metal, folk metal, death metal, black metal, thrash metal, viking metal, prog metal and classic rock

I hate rap, country, pop, core, nu metal, techno

Faves: Metal, Old School Rap, Rock

Hate: Country, Pop, most new rap

JayJohn85

Banned
I despise death metal ya know the stuff where its doesnt even qualify as shouting but more like throat raping. As for most other genres each one has had landmark or just plain undeniable greatness.

PS> But I am a lyric and song man, Music guys could probably justify other stuff but alas even the death metal stuff. I mean fuck sake I could make that noise in my garage and not even with musical instruments.

I basically hate all 80s music. There are veeeery few exceptions to that rule. It truly felt like a revolution when "Smells Like Teen Spirit" hit the airwaves and MTV back in the day.