• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Wrestling Diva?

do u guys remember bad blood HBK VS Undertaker in hell in a cell

that was fucking amazing!!!

shawn was the best in my opinion

does he still wear his cool trousers with hearts and zebra stripes on em??

RKO!!!05

Banned
Nikkie said:
I'm impressed that you put both Victoria and Molly on the list. It irks me how underused they are in the WWE

Sorry, but what do you mean by irks?

RKO!!!05

Banned
Ohhhhh right, yeah I feel that way too. I mean in the last few months, all I've seen of Victoria is. . . . . .well, I havent seen her in action in fact. Last time I saw her was at Taboo Tuesday, when they had that Dodgeball match against those competing for the Raw Diva Search thing which of course Christy Hemme won. Last time I saw Molly Holly was last week when she was in that intergender match 3 on 3 tag team, when she could easily be used for to take part in the Women's Championship Match. I'll never forget when they both started out. Molly Holly as an innocent little blonde girl working with The Hurricane, Victoria as a becrazed lunatic, working with Steven Richards,lol.

I so miss Victoria's lunatic gimmick. This gimmick she has now has got to go! At least her lunatic gimmick made her stand out, you know? I hate the themesong she has now, I miss her old TATU themesong she had when she had the lunatic gimmick.

Also, it should be Molly or Victoria facing Trish at WM for the title. At least they have paid their dues in this sport, unlike Christy. Don't get me wrong, I like Christy, but she shouldn't be getting a title shot this soon.

RKO!!!05

Banned
Well you know what they are like, the WWE writers. Christy comes along, she wins the Raw diva Search, she beats Carmella DeCesare in her first debut match, she competes in the ring, and then comes up against Trish, not just 1 on 1, but for the Women's Championship. Oh, BTW Nikkie, if you want to make your opinions and suggestions known, feel free to post in the thread I made in Freeones Talk: Poll: What Do You Think Will Be The Highlight Of Wrestlemania? Oh, and if you want, vote aswell. :) :thumbsup: Glad to see there are females too out there who can chat about WWE. ;)

I love wrestling, I've loved it since I was about 11 or 12, and I'm 31 now. So I've been watching it for a while. Not just WWE (formerly known as WWF), but I liked WCW (mmmm Major Gunns), and ECW as well. Have you ever seen the new fed, TNA? They have a couple hotties in there as well. Traci and Trinity.

RKO!!!05

Banned
Cool, this is really nice to know. I've been a fan of it since I was 8 or 9 I think, so basically for the last 10 years have I been into WWF, now WWE. From what I now know as the good old days was seeing the New Age Outlaws,Road Dogg & Billy Gunn, X-PAC and Triple H, all 4 as D-Generation X or the Coporate Ministry which the now infamous known JBL was a part of as just Bradshaw with Farooq. Remember people such as Median,lol, and Gangrel, basically where Christian & Edge started out from?? And remember where the Hardy Boyz started out. Whatever happened to Jeff Hardy and that Raven guy,lol???? Anyway, like I said I also miss of course, my favourite wrestler 3:16 and the People's Champ and more.