• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Television Commercials Where You Think The Husband Murders The Wife After The Cameras Stop Rolling

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
This Selectquote dot com commercial right here. The wife is lecturing, berating, and emasculating her husband curling her lip at the poor guy while she's sitting at the kitchen table knowing he won't say shit. He will eventually do shit though. You go, John!

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/qR2m/select-quote-john-and-anne-29-a-month

select-quote-john-and-anne-29-a-month-large-1.jpg

select-quote-john-and-anne-29-a-month-large-2.jpg

select-quote-john-and-anne-29-a-month-large-3.jpg

select-quote-john-and-anne-29-a-month-large-4.jpg

select-quote-john-and-anne-29-a-month-large-5.jpg

Even funnier that it's a life insurance commercial. "Hey honey, I found a great deal on a policy for you!"
...although on the flipside, it could be that she was planning the same thing, hence why she was so adamant on getting it.

sj1

Love & Basketball
I know they have a commercial I saw once during the NFL playoffs. A guy is walking through the house, his whole family is trying to kill him with booby traps. His wife tries with an axe and his son tries with a kitchen knife. Then he his drinking out of a can which is pierced by an arrow shot by his daughter and finally the dog comes in and drops a lit stick of dynamite. I know it was for life insurance and in small print you had to read fast said, intentionally killing someone will automatically cancel the insurance. Something like that, I do not remember the exact wording. It is Ladder Life.

Last edited:
I know they have a commercial I saw once during the NFL playoffs. A guy is walking through the house, his whole family is trying to kill him with booby traps. His wife tries with an axe and his son tries with a kitchen knife. Then he his drinking out of a can which is pierced by an arrow shot by his daughter and finally the dog comes in and drops a lit stick of dynamite. I know it was for life insurance and in small print you had to read fast said, intentionally killing someone will automatically cancel the insurance. Something like that, I do not remember the exact wording. It is Ladder Life.

OMG, that is a real commercial? It is funny, but I don't know if a serious company wants to be associated with it.

I never knew there were so many commercials for this industry with such a dark sense of humour.

Reactions: sj1

sj1

Love & Basketball
The only time I saw it I was like what the..... and then a little funny and then ok that is a new one, never seen that kind of commercial. You are right when I looked for the video there were a lot of videos that were similar. :eek::cautious:

Last edited:
These two Irn Bru gems.