• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

favorite sit com this season

favorite sit com this year

• the office

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • my name is earl

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • till death

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • how i met your mother

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • two and a half men

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 30 rock

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • carpoolers

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • the simpsons

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • family guy

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • american dad

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Till Death, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad

:thumbsup:

how i met your mother is one of the most under-rated/under appreicated shows on tv

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
What's "Till death" is that short for "Till death do us part" with Alf Garnett :dunno:

I'll pick that one otherwise Shameless or Bottom :D

Where is South Park, season 11 has to be in there i mean the Immaginationland trilogy was one of the highlights of the year

it looks like no one likes 30 rock i dont either i just through it on the list to make 10 in fact it was a toss up between that and the ever awful caveman show.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
The Simpsons, I would say Family Huy but it has not been very good lately IMO.

i would have to agree (as far as family guy guys) as much as i hate to admit it, family guy has lost some of its, er, charm? maybe cause they play the same fucking ones on 3 different channels or maybe its just not as funny, but eh, ill have to see when new ones come out or when i rememeber to watch them. simpsons is a classic and i catch it from time to time, new ones still coming out?

im getting sick of tv altogether though. ive been spending my time reading and playing a little video games now. we went through the whole weekend without watching tv, it was weird. i didnt miss it or even realize we werent watching it.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I wasn't a fan of the show until recently, but Two and a Half Men is pretty fucking hilarious.

slowhand

Closed Account
I like two and half men and my name is earl two funny shows.

Does adult swim count as a sitcom? How 'bout The Ultimate Fighter?

The Office has kind of been crappy this year.

I have been trying to get into The Big Bang Theory. But, I never miss Reaper. Ray Wise has nailed that role as Satan. So great.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
2 And A Half Men, The Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad.