• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite pastime as a kid

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
What was your favorite thing to do growing up? Say age 5 - 12. For me it wasn't playing video games, even though I did grow up on them. My all time favorite thing to do as a kid was climb trees. God I miss climbing trees! I hope that I have a son or daughter who likes to climb so I have an excuse to climb as well!!!

So what was yours?

Legzman

I am with you there man.. When I was younger I used to climb pines trees over 30 feet high

maples for me, to the tip top on a windy day and sway back and forth in the breeze, good times, good times!

Pine trees are like ladders. I helped my grandparents cut down a pine tree once, that was lots of fun even though I was covered in sap from head to toe when I was done! It was about a 40 footer.

maples for me, to the tip top on a windy day and sway back and forth in the breeze, good times, good times!

Pine trees are like ladders. I helped my grandparents cut down a pine tree once, that was lots of fun even though I was covered in sap from head to toe when I was done! It was about a 40 footer.

haha Yea pines where cool because you could go up there in all the levels and be up there forever

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
Well my brothers were a lot older than me so I played a lot by myself I use to go in the woods in our backyard and play for hours climbing trees finding hiding spots you know that kind of thing:glugglug:

I would really like to say it was something other than playing video games, but it was pretty much playing video games. I never had the money or friends, and didn't live in an area to offered much anything else.

Legzman

This is turning into a tree climbers thread lol

I was curious how many guys/gals did climb trees as kids, nice to see I'm not alone!

I would really like to say it was something other than playing video games, but it was pretty much playing video games. I never had the money or friends, and didn't live in an area to offered much anything else.

Nothing wrong with video games. Those were a very close third for me. Dirt BMX is #2.

I was curious how many guys/gals did climb trees as kids, nice to see I'm not alone!

Nothing wrong with video games. Those were a very close third for me. Dirt BMX is #2.

Yea I also Played a lot of Video games.. That and I rode Atvs and Dirt Bikes

I'm gonna go climb a tree with my bottle tonight after seeing this thread. Get drunk up there until I fall down. Haha.

I also enjoyed throwing bee hives of angry bees at my stupid neighbor. Later in life when we were in our teens he tried to run me over with his truck for it, but I evaded the attempt, oh yes.

G.I. Joe, He-Man, Nintendo and getting crazy with my buddies around the nearby streets.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Dirt bikes,fishing,and getting into trouble.
Always did the last one pretty well. :)

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
God I miss climbing trees! I hope that I have a son or daughter who likes to climb so I have an excuse to climb as well!!!

Who says you need an excuse?

Once a kid,always a kid......:cool:

I used to ride BMX bikes,and attempt to jump pretty much anything.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
It always was and always will be baseball. Once I get back into shape (which should be by the end of the year), I'm going to do my best to get back onto the field and start playing again. I guess I'd better dust off my old catcher's gear...

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Video games. Later on the 'net. Nothing else until masturbation. Truth be told... now it's in reverse, I wank more than I browse the net, I browse the net more than I play video games.

So there's that. S'pose that's comforting, in a way. I never climbed a tree, played a full game of anything... just never enjoyed it. Metrosexual to teh extreme.

I think all I ever did was play sports, fish and get into fights. Sports and fishing I really loved. Sports and fighting I was really good at. And yes have been at the top of many trees as well as many houses. There wasn't to many things I wouldn't climb.