• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite MTVs you jerk off

I bet some of you have jerked off to MTVs where the singers shows LOTS of skin. I grew up in the 90s. Going back to old school cum materials last week was not disappointing at all. My cock desired for some mature meat to wank..

First I would like to introduce Thea Austin, ex-female vocalist of SNAP! I've shot 3 loads to her MTV - Don't Stop. This is her most spermalicious MTV ever. This is the first time she revealed some skin, and her dance moves were sooo erotic and seductive. In fact, this track used to be my favorite to play during..hmmm..sex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAWVD31TDQg

Then cums the late Melanie Thornton who died in a plane crash in 2001. No disrespect to the dead but my cock wanted to be wanked while watching her live performance. The former female vocalist of La Bouche didn't show any skin until she gone solo. Check her live performance - Makin' Oooh Oooh Live. Thick, dark complexion and in the perfect state of "More Cushion For The Pushin'. Her cleavage, stomach and to top it all Oooo..the transparent sleeves and pants got my cock rock hard the minute she appeared on stage. My mouth watered and in no time stream and stream of hot cum gushing out from my cock. Another 3 loads thanks to late Melanie before the end of her orgasmic performance. Each orgasm was more intense than the previous, and I was sooo happy when I cum..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OyuYjsTcRs

My third cum fun went to Star On 54 - If You Could Read My Mind, featuring Ultra Nate, Amber and Jocelyn Enriquez. A thick ebony meat (Ulta Nate) goes with a curvaceous blonde (Amber) and a spermalicious tanned Filipino (Jocelyn Enriquez). Perfect combination for an all-night foursome!! 3 loads, each load to one of them, but Ultra Nate got me shot my cum so hard it went almost 10 feet away!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5eXJZiiv8k

Almost drained myself but my cock wanted more from Ultra Nate. My fourth cum fun went to Ultra Nate - Free (Live). Thick, voluptuous and glistening dark skin. Seems like hose huge meat melons going to burst out of her leather corset any minute. The sight of her deep cleavage got me jerk furiously and in no time another load of thick hot cum gushing out of my cock. Not a very impressive load but the pleasure is satisfactory. 4 loads before the end of her performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0JLiAESIQU

Hope the members can share their favorite MTVs to wank.

Your masturbation habits match that of a pubescent teen discovering that rubbing his wee wee makes him feel good.

You jerk off to MTV, music videos, correct? That's weird, no music video on the face of the planet (legally screenable on television) is that visually arousing to the point I personally wish to knock one out. Judging by your post history anything where a woman shows enough skin to arouse a member of the Amish community seems reason enough for you to drop your pants and masturbate feverishly.

"Another 3 loads thanks to late Melanie before the end of her orgasmic performance. Each orgasm was more intense than the previous, and I was sooo happy when I cum."

You knocked out four orgasms to a 3.31 music video? That really is not something to be proud of.

But, I'm not one to dissuade a man from his fetish, so as a parting gift, something to help you spew mountains of hot sticky cum as you pump that juicy cock. (Cause that's how we talk here right? Like its the letter section in Penthouse forum?)

Is this for real, or a trolling?

I was expecting to see some amazingly sexy vids, not just any normal type.

If the OP goes out in public and sees a woman in a T-shirt, he maybe gonna need a wank.

I admit when I was younger like 11, I did knock one out to Bananarama - Venus, live on Top of the pops.
The dark haired one had a great pair of legs in a miniskirt.

I too will contribute a vid, for the thread starters benefit...