• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

favorite finnish metal band?

no no, hes thinking of dr phil, remember?

Dr20Phil20Funny20Tattoo.jpg

Lordi Lordi Lordi lol

that videos great :1orglaugh

Please, no, not Anette !
Nightwish with Tarja was awsome, Tuomas & Co.. ruined it all by sacking her and hiring Anette...

^this

Please, no, not Anette !
Nightwish with Tarja was awsome, Tuomas & Co.. ruined it all by sacking her and hiring Anette...

Their styles are different. With Tarja they sounded much more operatic and, as someone told me once, stuck up. With Anette they sound less proper, but not as melodic. Both women are great singers. It just depends on your personal preference.

Their styles are different. With Tarja they sounded much more operatic and, as someone told me once, stuck up. With Anette they sound less proper, but not as melodic. Both women are great singers. It just depends on your personal preference.

^ I agree with this.

The argument still rages on. I like both.

This is the open letter sacking her...
http://nightwish.com/en/article/6

Tarja had the better voice being an Operatic Soprano. After they sacked her, no one took center stage as much, Marco taking vocals as well as Anette.

Getting rid of her was not great for fans, but maybe was a good decision for the band.

After they sacked her, no one took center stage as much, Marco taking vocals as well as Anette.

They've always had guys singing. Hell, the song that got them signed with a record label, The Carpenter, was little more than Tuomas singing with an acoustic guitar. They have lots of great pre-Anette songs where Tuomas, Marco, or Sami sing. Beauty and the Beast, Devil and the Deep Dark Ocean, Dead to the World, Phantom of the Opera, Pharaoh Sails to Orion, The Carpenter, those are all awesome pre-Anette songs that are either male-female duets, or only male vocals. ;)

:banger:

Is it just me, or does the redhead look like Sean Bean?

Metal, epic, pop whatever, Nightwish are good, really good. Got to like them because of Tarja's voice but still like them. Very good on stage too.