• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Bond Girl

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
There have been some amazing Bond girls over the years, but the moment Halle Berry was signed up for Die Another Day, I knew she'd be my favorite Bond girl.......and she didn't disappoint! :D

1. Sophie Marceau for me. "You cannot resist me..." she says to Pierce, and nope, I can't. The attempt at Greek symbolism was mildly amusing (Elektra was the daughter of Agamemnon) but who cares when she looks so incredibly hot?

2. Carole Bouquet. Gee, ... is there something about hot French birds or what. Getting tied to her and bounced along behind a boat must have been a real ordeal for Roger Moore. The bastard.

3. Cary Lowell in License to Kill. I just loved her sexy short hairdo and killer tanned legs. I still find her pretty hot.

Rosamond Pike is exceptionally pretty but her appearance in Die Another Day didn't really showcase her hotness... likewise Eva Green who if anything is even more beautiful although she did look the part as a bookish operative from MI6 (as of course Pike's character was supposed to be, too). Halle Berry looked fantastic in the orange bikini scene but not otherwise (IMO).

Having read a few of the books in my misspent youth I always thought the scene in The Man with the Golden Gun where a tall mixed-blood Chinese girl does an 'erotic routine' with a massive artifical black hand as a stage prop would have been great to see filmed... I suggest, hmm... Maria Ozawa for the role. The books have quite a bit more adult content then the films. The scene where two gypsy girls strip off naked and fight bare handed is another one that raises the temperature quite a few notches.

Per the descriptions in the books I have always thought Tatiana in From Russia With Love had to be an absolute stunner. I picture her as having Heidi Klum-like supermodel looks.

1. Sophie Marceau for me. "You cannot resist me..." she says to Pierce, and nope, I can't. The attempt at Greek symbolism was mildly amusing (Elektra was the daughter of Agamemnon) but who cares when she looks so incredibly hot?

Agree, Sophie is definitely one of the sexiest woman on the planet :lovecoupl

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
1. Diana Rigg as Tracy Bond
2. Claudine Auger as Domino
3. Daniella Bianchi as Tatiana Romanova
4. Sophie Marceau as Electra King
5. Eva Green as Vesper Lynd
5. Lucianna Paluzzi as Fiona Volpe
7. Ursula Andress as Honey Ryder
8. Famke Jannsen as Xenia Onatopp
9. Halle Berry as Jinx
10. Olga Kurylenko as Camille

Those are my favorite Girls of Bond. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Just watched Octopussy and hafta say Maud Adams is one of my favorite Bond Girls. She likely ranks up there with Halle Barry (best breasts) and Jill St. John (best ass by a mile). Maud has the prettiest face. How would you rank the Bond girls?

Agreed. HB has lovely boobs but has not made a decent film in her life LOL>:o