• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Action Movie Actor...........

Bruce Willis or Rambo. They pretty much invented Action movies

Isn't there another Indiana Jones movie coming out sometime ? Thanks for replying too ! The Fugitive looks good and i don't think i ever saw it.

There are rumors about 5th Indiana Jones movie coming out , but nothing definitive that I know of.
I highly recommend "The Fugitive". Lots of action, suspense and Tommy Lee Jones is good in it too.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Harrison Ford in Raiders.

But my favorite movies of his wasn't at all actiony - Witness. Blade Runner.

Good one...forgot about Harrison Ford for some reason.

Bruce Willis is my pick.

Scott Fucking Adkins. He's up for the role of Batman in the Superman/Batman movie. Elite martial artist and all around nice guy. He's the best rising action star I've seen in ages. Grew up in the UK where he ravenously studied martial arts, both Chinese and Japanese, before moving to Hong Kong to work there as a "white actor" in HK action movies, and then he moved back to Europe to do more mainstream acting before he moved to the US. In case you're wondering about his action pedigree, here are some films where you can see him kick ass: Ninja (Lead character and a damn good show of why he should be Batman), X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Deadpool, in the nuclear power plant battle), Undisputed II/III (Yuri Boyka), Expendables 2 (Hector, henchman who fights Jason Statham), Assassination Games (Lead role with JC Van-Damme), and Universal Solder: Day of Reckoning (Lead role).