• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Action Movie Actor...........

arnold schwarzenegger and johnny depp on different levels. when johnny went from a pirate to a vampire in dark shadows ...that was a hell of a jump...and done excellant in both. and arnold in terminator was just classic. if you dont even count all the other movies he done. and then we have ol clint.....the ONLY cowboy in my book...them 3..all on different levels

Last edited:

Mayhem

Banned
Expendables 2 was a lame-fest.

Fave actor/character...Oliver Reed as Athos - The Three Musketeers and The Four Musketeers.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
Re -- Favorite (Action) Movie Actor --

Bruce Lee, Bruce Willis & Harrison Ford were the first three to come to mind after my initial misreading of the title. Probably Ford.

arnold schwarzenegger and johnny depp on different levels. when johnny went from a pirate to a vampire in dark shadows ...that was a hell of a jump...and done excellant in both. and arnold in terminator was just classic. if you dont even count all the other movies he done. and then we have ol clint.....the ONLY cowboy in my book...them 3..all on different levels

Clint is a legend and his movies were great, still are ! Arnold too ! I'm a bit behind on the Depp movies though. Thanks for replying !

Re: Re -- Favorite (Action) Movie Actor --

Bruce Lee, Bruce Willis & Harrison Ford were the first three to come to mind after my initial misreading of the title. Probably Ford.

Gotta check the new DIE HARD movie that just came out. Got LOOPER on order, wonder how that was ? Bruce Lee of course was a legend. I still have The Chinese Connection on VHS tape. Harrison Ford not too familiar with his movies so i am a little bit behind the times. Thanks for the reply !

Bruce Willis
Dany Trejo

And, even if sh'es a female, Angelina Jolie's kicks some major asses !