• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fav Superheroes

Who are your fav superheroes and, if you care to elaborate, why?

I was always a big Spidey fan myself... I liked his character, just seemed more 3 dimensional to me. In fact, that's the reason why I didn't like Superman that much. Could anyone be more perfect, and therefore, less believable?

I also liked Wonderwoman.... that outfit was freakin hot.... and the lasso thing? Ya gotta love a woman with a lasso! lol
:)

I'm really more of a SUPER VILLAIN kinda guy, but if I had to choose, I'd say . . . .

~drum roll~

BATMAN!!!!!!

Archie!!! J/k. Probably the Punisher, and Venom, even though he's a villain. Do wrestlers count, because when i was growing up i never really read comics, but watched a lot of wrestling(still do) and well Hulk Hogan was kind of like a superhero to me. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

I would have to got with my top 3:
Wolverine
Silver Surfer
Punisher

Wolvy for the bad ass look and attitude he gives everyone.

Siler Surfer cause he's able to explore space and commonly deals with the forces that control the universe. (The comic just show'd these forces in a difference way than I've seen before.)

Punisher, cause he's got lots of sweet as toys and loved to blow shit up. He's another torchered(sp) spirit because of his past like wolverine.

Dr. Doom is my hero. He runs an entire country and still has time to torment the Fantastic 4 and build crazy stuff.
:coolman: