• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fast Food Dollar Menus

I've been broke as fuck lately. But I still like to eat some fast food sometimes. My brother told me I should start ordering from the dollar menu. So I did.

At McDonalds I've gotten the McDoubles. They are McFuckin' good!

At Burger King I've gotten the breakfast ham egg and cheese sandwich. It was OK. I had the sausage biscuit too and that was good too. I tried the BK Shots and they were good too. Food was fine. they fucked up my order but I'd still go back.

Anyone else been ordering from the dollar menu?

Namreg

Banned
i sometimes get the double cheese from ncdonald's on my way home from work. they're $1.69 here in montreal, but they're ok. their junior chicken burger is only 1.39, and strangely enough is waaaay better than the regular chicken burger they sell, because it's spicy.

they also sell muffins for 20 cents late at night. they're not fantastic, but for twenty cents it's hard to complain.

Is there anything else? Fuck, it's such a good deal.
My game plan is usually 4 dollar items and a water (filled with pop).

McDonalds' Double Cheeseburger £1.29 or some medium fries for 99p.

Sometimes it's all I crave after a long day at work.

The dollar menu @ Wendys tops Mickey D's.

Mcdonald's I like double cheeseburgers. Cheap and filling.

Wendy's the chili and frosty.

That is it. I'm not too fond of fast food in a whole, but I will partake sometimes :D

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
heck yessss even if im not broke mcchickens are my fave!!

You know, I used to think that the old McChickens were amazing, BUT...

...the newer, dollar menu McChicken (even though it's obviously cheap and crappy) is fucking delicious. There's just something about cheap sandwiches, smothered in warm mayo that turns me on.

Namreg

Banned
You know, I used to think that the old McChickens were amazing, BUT...

...the newer, dollar menu McChicken (even though it's obviously cheap and crappy) is fucking delicious. There's just something about cheap sandwiches, smothered in warm mayo that turns me on.

just keep telling yourself that's what it is. mayo. hot, stickie, whitish mayo. yep. bon appetit. :tongue:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Why do they call it a dollar menu? I swear, everytime I go to McDonalds it ends up being ten dollars. All I get is two cheeseburgers and fries and a coke.

The dollar menu must be in America only. With the exchange rate up here its more like the dollar and fourty-three cent menu.