• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fap?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
meh Wasn't hot last year, not hot this year, won't be hot next year, it's the anti-fap.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I don't care for it at all...

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 8076622, member: 114093"]I don't care for it at all...

It doesnt care for you either.

Haters gonna hate.

bieber2.jpg

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I think an undercut (I think that's what it's called) can be really hot. Depends on the girl. Like every other haircut; Not every girl can sport it. Must suit the girl. But in general in combination with piercings and tattoos it can be really sexy. :)

That being said the girl in the vid looks a little funny with that wool on top of her head. Not very well done.

I don't mind a shaved sides & mohawk/deathhawk look, but that bouffant style with the top hair having a wider circumference than the head looks weird to me.

I also think on guys, the shaved/grade 1 sides with longer hair on top makes them look like a complete weapon. Possibly because all the men I've met so far that have that haircut, have been complete weapons.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Not for me. I could not take you seriously as a person if you cut your hair like that. Nor would I be seen in public with you. And in regards to the original picture, I like tattoos as much as the next guy, but her tattoos are awful. And the stretched ear lobe look doesn't work work on anybody.

In short: whoever that girl is, you can keep her. I'll take All-American girls like Shelby Chesnes over her any day.

(click to enlarge)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
It worked for me back in the day.

b982_2.jpg

the infection... its spreading!! :zombie:

i've seen this doo before. but where was it? hmmmmm.......

from: http://www.famehosted.com/2/174/flash_hd/23084/61715/120/396_2eb5f_01.html?pr=8&su=1&ad=47243

The equation is very unbalanced.

Horrendous haircut + Obscene number of ugly tattoos + Flesh tunnels in her ears you could fist fuck + Dumbest facial piercing you can have = Sexy

Even with the value of "You can fuck me in the ass" this pretty much proves that any piece of trailer trash willing to accommodate a cock on film can make it in the adult industry. That is not a look for a woman I care to ever see again.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DOA82 again.

I've seen much less attractive women, but her hair looks like some cheap toupee and bald women just look strange. It's a bit like if some important feature that makes woman a woman or face a face like nose would be missing or is she under some cancer medication effect?... Oh, yeah and those tattoos aren't the most attractive and those huge holes in her ears, but I didn't really pay much attention to her ears before someone commented... maybe if she took those coins off her ears they would look uglier... I could fab once or couple times, but she would not make it to my babes list...

I think she is satanist, look at that tattoo... where is Assari...

Is that a tattoo of David Navarro with an upside down cross on her lower right leg? The other leg looks like it has a Frankenstein head... :eek: