• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fantasy Football 2010

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Well, it looks like I'm going to be having no luck at all in the next couple of weeks. Thank god I picked Manning or my team would be the biggest joke in the league.

Well, it looks like I'm going to be having no luck at all in the next couple of weeks. Thank god I picked Manning or my team would be the biggest joke in the league.

2nd biggest joke. I'm still in the league. 0-2 with no light in my future. And I talked the most shit. Go figure.

PlasmaTwa2

2nd biggest joke. I'm still in the league. 0-2 with no light in my future. And I talked the most shit. Go figure.

Looking at all the games this week, I take your crown with honour. :bowdown:

Never got into this shit but I have to imagine Michael Vick's stock just went way up.

Week 3 of Season 3 in the FOFFL going into Monday Night ...

This Monday Night is going to be interesting!

Battle of the Unbeatens: Matsugane Maniacs (2-0) v. dbradford all stars (2-0)

Someone's gotta lose, and thanx to Brandon Marshall last night, I (Maniacs) only need less than 2 points out of Matt Forte to win this one. My shotty performance (especially at QB) is saved by drafting a TE high, and passing over Dallas Clark for Antonio Gates. Having Gates meant I was lock-step with the all-stars' Philip Rivers in scoring. This is for the lead in the Vag division, and possibly uncontested (not by point tie-breaker) should the following upset special come true ...

Upset Special: Anheiser Bush? (2-0) v. Spoon! (0-2)

I picked this as my upset special, as Spoon! is one of the better scorers in the league. Going into Monday Night, the Bush? have Greg Jennings still to play, and a healthy lead of just over 24.5 points. But the Spoon! have Cutler, Finley and Gould on offense yet to play. It's likely going to be a close one. Both the Maniacs and all stars have to be pulling for the upset, and it would leave only one unbeaten at the top of the Vag division.

Another Unbeaten Possibly Beaten? The Phenomenal Chris (2-0) v. dickhead (1-1)

Over in the Tits division, The Phenomenal one is the sole unbeaten, and on the brink of their first loss. Going into Monday night, they are down over a dozen points, and it's up to their kicker to make the difference. He is being saved by dickhead, who is still playing some defensive talent on IR, which can make all the difference in a close game. All that seems to be active and left is the Bears' Manning in the secondary. All everyone else can do in the Tits division is cross their fingers on this one. In all cases, the dickhead should check that gameday advice next time. ;)

First Win On the Horizon? rwill Denver Sooners (1-1) v. STDiva's (0-2)

The STDiva's and the Maniacs had their trade negotiations break down over the weekend, but the STDiva's showed they can produce. Up by over 30 points, it's up to the Sooners' Aaron Rogers to make up the difference for the win. He can, but will the Bears D stop him? The STDiva's gotta hope so, or they will be 0-3, and will retain their sole winless spot at the bottom of what would be a mighty, sagging Tits division for them.

Monday Night D Showdown: Plasma Badgers (1-1) v. LDM Jackers (1-1)

Three Green Bay defensive players are going to decide this close one, where the Badgers' Jenkins is going against the Jackers' Matthews and Woodson. The Jackers, like their namesake LDM's tits (at least the original ones), have the edge in the Tits division points-wise, as well as the current score at almost 6. But let just hope the Badgers don't get out the Plasma torch and do to the Jackers what LDM did to her own boom-booms. It's a showdown for possibly a first place tie at 2-1, should The Phenomenal one lose (and possibly a 4-way at that), and we'll go ahead and say the Jackers should avoiding getting their tits cut in this one.

Someone's Gotta Win: 69er's (0-2) v. deadskins (0-2)

So, will there be only one unbeaten? Will there be a possible 4-way tie for first in the Tits division? Who cares! This is football! '9er's, skins ... and someone's gotta win! Barely 6 points up, the 69er's have the Bears' Bowman in the secondary, looking to score a few more points. But the deadskins have Donald Driver receiving on the other side of the ball, and could easily swing the favor in the contest. Regardless of who wins, at someone is going to be getting pussy, while the other goes to the bottom of the Vag division.

Find out what happens on Monday Night Football in Week 3 of the 3rd Season of the FreeOnes Fantasy Football League!

Re: Week 3 of Season 3 in the FOFFL going into Monday Night ...

This Monday Night is going to be interesting!

Upset Special: Anheiser Bush? (2-0) v. Spoon! (0-2)

I picked this as my upset special, as Spoon! is one of the better scorers in the league. Going into Monday Night, the Bush? have Greg Jennings still to play, and a healthy lead of just over 24.5 points. But the Spoon! have Cutler, Finley and Gould on offense yet to play. It's likely going to be a close one. Both the Maniacs and all stars have to be pulling for the upset, and it would leave only one unbeaten at the top of the Vag division.

I actually only had the 8th best point total in week one - most of my points came in that loss in week 2 - the second highest single game point total through the 1st two weeks...losing to the highest single game point total....I entered last Monday night down by 46.18 pts.....and lost by 2.38 points. Gore and Harper got be closer than I thought they would entering that night.

S-jax and Atogwe gettting hurt really screwed me over this week. Jackson was on his way to a HUGE game. My defensive players underperformed a bit too. I still have a good shot though. If all 3 players hit their Yahoo point projection I'ld lose by a little over 2 points. I can beat that. Hopefully this Monday Night game treats me better than last weeks.

I look to be the only undefeated team left ...

It wasn't pretty, but I got the few points I needed to win in the battle of the unbeatens. And it looks like the other two unbeatens have been upset. From four to now just one, it looks like I'm the only undefeated team left after Week 3. But I don't expect that to last as my scoring and skill positions, other than TE, are completely suspect.

First Bye Week!

The 4th Week of the season in the NFL has long been the first bye week! Check those line-ups because I noted several of you with starting players on byes.

The Phenomenal Chris will deliver my first loss ...

Before the games started, I picked The Phenomenal Chris to upset me and leave no one undefeated in the league.

Right now Tomlinson is killing me with over 30 points and a quarter to go. On the other side of the ball I have three guys on byes, so I'm relying on a rookie WR. Normally he's been doing well, but this week it seems he's not playing wide-out. That right there could be the difference.

PlasmaTwa2

I just took a look at my team and it sort of proves how worthless my team is when Manning doesn't score 20 points per game. Sheesh. To be fair, though, some of the players I added to my team yesterday had a good showing, but shit.

Re: The Phenomenal Chris will deliver my first loss ...

Before the games started, I picked The Phenomenal Chris to upset me and leave no one undefeated in the league.

Right now Tomlinson is killing me with over 30 points and a quarter to go. On the other side of the ball I have three guys on byes, so I'm relying on a rookie WR. Normally he's been doing well, but this week it seems he's not playing wide-out. That right there could be the difference.
A whole 1.90 pints out of 2 of my 3 receivers! Yes!

While Jacksonville's Mike Sims-Walker didn't get jack on my team, The Phenominal's Maurice Jones-Drew, also on Jax, torn up the ground and air game (4 receptions out of the backfield) for 26.10 points!

Our remaining WRs are my Brandon Marshall against his Randy Moss. I do have a QB and RB left, but they are Eli Manning and Matt Forte. Sigh, I'm down 50 points and he also has a defensive player left for an additional, safe measure.

Sigh, toast this week. He's going to probably take the points title for the week at 175+. My only bright spot so far is Gates, although he got most of his points in the first half, putting the game away. Of course, he has Clark at the TE position, minimizing his damage.

Yes ...

I drop Favre earlier in the week only to see Moss traded to the Vikings. Great!