• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fantasy Football 2010

Hey, i'm renewing the league that has been running the last two years. I've sent an email to all the users from last years league. I'll give you guys two weeks to join and then i will start filling the league with new members.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Is this XFL fantasy football because I am all over that shit!!!!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The defending champion is in. :D

You will not stand a chance against my team named "The Dukes of Cheapness" which was actually a beer league softball team I played on.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Did I participate last year? Or was that another league? Is this NFL or NCAA?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I think I was part of a contest where we placed picks on which team we thought would win that week... I lost quickly.

I think I was part of a contest where we placed picks on which team we thought would win that week... I lost quickly.

You were in the suicide pool that 23lebron23 ran. You werent in this league. You should play though.

The only people i remember are professor voluptuary, chris, baill and myself.

I better give up my spot. I'll be too busy this fall to devote the proper attention. Sorry fellas,there goes your automatic win!

Of course when I devoted all my time to it, I only finished something like 4-10.

My Draft Picks Last Year:

1st Round: Beanie Wells
2nd Round: Anthony Gonzalez
3rd Round: Ted Ginn Jr.
4th Round: Troy Smith
etc

Of course when I devoted all my time to it, I only finished something like 4-10.

My Draft Picks Last Year:

1st Round: Beanie Wells
2nd Round: Anthony Gonzalez
3rd Round: Ted Ginn Jr.
4th Round: Troy Smith
etc

I feel like there is a pattern in your draft choices, but I can't identify it.

6 spots available everyone. Hurry the fuck up.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
You were in the suicide pool that 23lebron23 ran. You werent in this league. You should play though.

The only people i remember are professor voluptuary, chris, baill and myself.

Thanks, jackass. I played last year, but I'm sitting out this year. I'm already in two leagues as it is.

Here's a team name though if you need one: Pimpin' Ain't Breesy.

:hatsoff:

i'm in. maleonetwo fantasy football is fairly easy but if you go to Yahoo Sports and then to the Fantasy section and click Football the rules should be there and then ask Chrism86354 what rules he is using.

red001