• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fantasy Football 2009

I am beginning recruiting for Freeones Fantasy Football 2009. Last year was a great year but we had a few people who joined but did not participate so please do not join if there is any reason you would not be able to participate in the league. PM me if you would like to join the league and i will send you the league info. The league will be ran through Yahoo! sports.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
The draft is scheduled for august 30th at 9pm est. Also i sent invites to all participating members from last years league aside from the two who did not participate, these members will get first dibs on spots until july 4th then it will be open to anyone.

please comsider me if u have an opening. I have wanted to try my hand at this lately. I tried baseball last year and enjoyed it.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Yahoo leagues suck!

Yahoo leagues do not suck. You can customize your leagues however you want. It's not Yahoo's fault your league managers don't know what they're doing. Blame them.

I just joined. Thanks for inviting me back. Glad to see the league is back for a second year. I hope all the good managers from last season will rejoin. Not the 2 or 3 bad ones though.

BTW, I'm not settling for second place this season.:D

well...i dont think we will have any other members from last year joining so i am going to fill the league, i'm sending messages to those who were interested and we will go from there... we have 4 spots remaining.

I just joined. Thanks for inviting me back. Glad to see the league is back for a second year. I hope all the good managers from last season will rejoin. Not the 2 or 3 bad ones though.

BTW, I'm not settling for second place this season.:D

2nd is the highest you'll be able to get. Because 1st place is mine.

any room or are you all full up??