• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Family Problem & Trust Issue

I know now why siblings fight over trusts from their parents and legal experts are called in. My brother along with me got 200000 dollars each from mom 3 years ago. I paid off my house during my career that was not stellar due to job situation ever since 1991. Printing jobs vanishing like crazy. He was in construction running a business and always needing help financially and going from having money to being flat broke.

I needed unemployment insurance at times but always had a reserve set aside. My brother would take a loan out on his truck and use it for a vacation and then later claim poverty.

My brother fritters away money LIKE CRAZY and does not understand the concept of a savings account for tough times.

Shortly after getting the 200000 he got from mom he announces he has found a phillipeno girl in the phillipines where he has never been before. He found her online and flew there several times. He got married for his 4 th time and bought land over there. A few lots. The family grows rice now and harvests coconuts. He lives here now as always with his new wife in the states and now has got to work very hard. He visited the phillipeans and stayed for about 3 months total. His health is poor and can hardly work. His health was failing long before the 200000 dollar gift.

The brother or relative of the family had a baby and they had children coming out the ears already so they let my brother and his new wife adopt the child. My brother went thru the immigration process and his wife has a green card and I guess is working on being a citizen of the usa. I guess

The baby is a citizen I think, not sure. He was born in the phillipeans to another couple who are POOR.

Any way the child gets money from social security until age 18 according to my brother. Details are always tenuous with him.

The trust set up by my parents lists us 2 brothers as sole beneficiarys with my elder brother as executor. I fear my brother may not do his executor duties right and split it down the middle.
He made a statement years ago that should he give it all to his other American born son and my parents had to remind him of his younger brother and his half.

There are only 2 people listed on the trust as beneficiarys and a moms house has been moves into the trust.

Now he is out of money, cant work and she is going to school to be a masseuse, and hoping to make big bucks. My brother wants mom to sell her house and buy one, out of the trust, who knows if she will move that one in to it. They can all live together. 85 yr old mom, brother, masseuse/ex guard wife and a 3 yr old baby.

I officially tell my brother to do what he wants to do, as he is going to do it anyway no matter what you say. For years I did not understand his poverty and propensity to buy all kinds of boats.
When he splurged he would lie about facts and get caught in his own lies.

He sold a 40 foot boat for the ocean and then when the new owner did not want it as he had a bad experience my brother bought it back and told me and the family the guy gave it to him.
Truth seemed to be on a boating vacation and I was suspicious of that story. Truth comes out he bought it back and the boat sales broker is after my brother for money owed to the broker for the sale or 2 of the boat. I have had it with boats and my brothers association with them. They are for rich people. I do not think it is possible to get the real story about the boat.
My dad had a 28 foot Oday sloop and liked it for a few years. He was always varnishing as the sun makes it go away.

BOATS to float make a depression in the water. That is what gives them boyancy and makes them float. That hole in the water is what boat owners throw thousands of dollars in as upkeep on the boat.

My brother knows nothing about money except how to fritter it away.

He should at age 65 have some set aside so he does not have to work. He can not work due to poor health. He was going to a Mexican doctor over the border for meds that he now claims messed him up more.
He built a shack in mexico to visit with friends and spent money there.

Bottom line is he is now with out money, property in the phillipeans and why he took on all these responsibilities late in life mystifies me. Please explain ?

Must be the Asian Petite Pussy.

I know now why siblings fight over trusts from their parents and legal experts are called in. My brother along with me got 200000 dollars each from mom 3 years ago. I paid off my house during my career that was not stellar due to job situation ever since 1991. Printing jobs vanishing like crazy. He was in construction running a business and always needing help financially and going from having money to being flat broke.

I needed unemployment insurance at times but always had a reserve set aside. My brother would take a loan out on his truck and use it for a vacation and then later claim poverty.

My brother fritters away money LIKE CRAZY and does not understand the concept of a savings account for tough times.

Shortly after getting the 200000 he got from mom he announces he has found a phillipeno girl in the phillipines where he has never been before. He found her online and flew there several times. He got married for his 4 th time and bought land over there. A few lots. The family grows rice now and harvests coconuts. He lives here now as always with his new wife in the states and now has got to work very hard. He visited the phillipeans and stayed for about 3 months total. His health is poor and can hardly work. His health was failing long before the 200000 dollar gift.

The brother or relative of the family had a baby and they had children coming out the ears already so they let my brother and his new wife adopt the child. My brother went thru the immigration process and his wife has a green card and I guess is working on being a citizen of the usa. I guess

The baby is a citizen I think, not sure. He was born in the phillipeans to another couple who are POOR.

Any way the child gets money from social security until age 18 according to my brother. Details are always tenuous with him.

The trust set up by my parents lists us 2 brothers as sole beneficiarys with my elder brother as executor. I fear my brother may not do his executor duties right and split it down the middle.
He made a statement years ago that should he give it all to his other American born son and my parents had to remind him of his younger brother and his half.

There are only 2 people listed on the trust as beneficiarys and a moms house has been moves into the trust.

Now he is out of money, cant work and she is going to school to be a masseuse, and hoping to make big bucks. My brother wants mom to sell her house and buy one, out of the trust, who knows if she will move that one in to it. They can all live together. 85 yr old mom, brother, masseuse/ex guard wife and a 3 yr old baby.

I officially tell my brother to do what he wants to do, as he is going to do it anyway no matter what you say. For years I did not understand his poverty and propensity to buy all kinds of boats.
When he splurged he would lie about facts and get caught in his own lies.

He sold a 40 foot boat for the ocean and then when the new owner did not want it as he had a bad experience my brother bought it back and told me and the family the guy gave it to him.
Truth seemed to be on a boating vacation and I was suspicious of that story. Truth comes out he bought it back and the boat sales broker is after my brother for money owed to the broker for the sale or 2 of the boat. I have had it with boats and my brothers association with them. They are for rich people. I do not think it is possible to get the real story about the boat.
My dad had a 28 foot Oday sloop and liked it for a few years. He was always varnishing as the sun makes it go away.

BOATS to float make a depression in the water. That is what gives them boyancy and makes them float. That hole in the water is what boat owners throw thousands of dollars in as upkeep on the boat.

My brother knows nothing about money except how to fritter it away.

He should at age 65 have some set aside so he does not have to work. He can not work due to poor health. He was going to a Mexican doctor over the border for meds that he now claims messed him up more.
He built a shack in mexico to visit with friends and spent money there.

Bottom line is he is now with out money, property in the phillipeans and why he took on all these responsibilities late in life mystifies me. Please explain ?

Must be the Asian Petite Pussy.

Another poster had this same issue a couple of weeks back.

It's a small world..

c0bdb610c273ce65412159845a9c1f2101dc9f2c6485acb7.jpg

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Must be super nice to have absolutely nothing better to do.

Show of hands, who's got time for this shit?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Must be super nice to have absolutely nothing better to do.

Show of hands, who's got time for this shit?

I gather from this remark, that CometComma was banned. :ban2: :ban: :ban2: :ban: I hope it is a permanent one. :)

Very good Adam. Nice work. :thumbsup:

----

:troll:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The voices from the Supernatural Dimensions tell me that he was doomed from the start and that sending him to the Phantom Zone was the only path for bliss.

Adam never fails to deliver :coolthumb: