• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fake wifes and husbands

jod0565

Member, you member...
Without even clicking, I say it's something stupid.

Yup, I'm right.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
The movie Green Card is the first thing that comes to mind (and no, there is no way that i´m clicking on that link).

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 6703746, member: 370968"]Fake Girlfriends? Oh, you mean like, webcam girls? LOL

Yes...I mean no.

Webcam girls are not fictional characters.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I honestly was thinking it was something about famous people that might be gay, but had a partner of the opposite sex, so they could remain private about their personal life.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I honestly was thinking it was something about famous people that might be gay, but had a partner of the opposite sex, so they could remain private about their personal life.

*cough cough* Helio Castroneves

What?! I didn't say anything. :dunno:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
My sister married a guy that had such a situation. When she met him he had a fake wife from Argentina. Technically from Canada because she was a Canadian citizen or wanted to be a Canadian citizen. How she got there I don't know. Maybe she married him in Canada. I was a teen at the time and the whole thing baffled me. What I do know is that she paid married him and they had separate lives.

Somehow the situation arose that they wanted to get a divorce. I don't remember if it was him or her. There was hoop jumping and all kinds of weird legal shit going on.

My sister and brother-in-law are still happily married today with 3 beautifully grown up children.

My sister and brother-in-law are still happily married today with 3 beautifully grown up children.

Well, congratulations to your sister and her husband.

For once everything went well and I hope that her husband's fake wife does not appear in their lives never again.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
*cough cough* Helio Castroneves

What?! I didn't say anything. :dunno:

I'm lost dude. I was thinking Rock Hudson when I typed it out. That fucker got some hot chicks too.