• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Exxxotica Expo Chicago 2012 - July 13-15

Are you asking me on a date? :D

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
If you see a German dude in sandals and a pair of scissors in his hand, staring @ your feet.....run for your life!!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
If you see a German dude in sandals and a pair of scissors in his hand, staring @ your feet.....run for your life!!

Haha! I'll keep my eye out for him! :D

I will be attending, and I hope to have a photo, taking with you.

This is my second year. Did you appear last year?

Yep I was there! Can't wait to see you there!

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I have a booth there too, in fact. Well, it's not so much a booth as it is a port-a-potty with a hole cut in the side.

I literally live about 20 minute away from where it's being held.I wanted to go last year,but chickened out.I'll probably chicken out again,unless I get someone else to go with me.Ain't no way I'm showing up by myself.

I literally live about 20 minute away from where it's being held.I wanted to go last year,but chickened out.I'll probably chicken out again,unless I get someone else to go with me.Ain't no way I'm showing up by myself.

Why the heck did you do this??!?!?!?!

Briana Lee

Come see me!!! I won't bite silly!

Briana Lee