• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Extreme Kidnapping--Further Proof the Internet Will Be the Downfall of Society!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Going back to my high school days, we had a special crazy dress up day. Not Halloween but a separate day all to it's self. Our senior year 5 of us decided to dress as KKK. The guy that thought of it was George and he was black. With our hoods on we were taken to the principals office. When he found out who we all were he just told us to leave the hoods off for the day.

It didn't end there. We had planned more KKK pranks that night. George would sit in a Burgher King wearing regular clothing eating something. The rest of us in hoods would come in like we were looking for him and drag him off into our car. We did that shit at 3 places that night The customers and staff reactions were a combination of shock and 'I'm staying the fuck out of this." What a fun night. Can't get away with that shit today.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Going back to my high school days, we had a special crazy dress up day. Not Halloween but a separate day all to it's self. Our senior year 5 of us decided to dress as KKK. The guy that thought of it was George and he was black. With our hoods on we were taken to the principals office. When he found out who we all were he just told us to leave the hoods off for the day.

It didn't end there. We had planned more KKK pranks that night. George would sit in a Burgher King wearing regular clothing eating something. The rest of us in hoods would come in like we were looking for him and drag him off into our car. We did that shit at 3 places that night The customers and staff reactions were a combination of shock and 'I'm staying the fuck out of this." What a fun night. Can't get away with that shit today.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:rofl2::rofl2:

Holy shit, that's fuckin' funny...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bobjustbob again