• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Exposing Big Tits at a Rock Show Continued

I covered her breast with her jacket again and went back to groping her breasts under her jacket. This went on for sometime. I decided to give her breasts and my hands a break from the groping. I lowered my hands and had them wrapped around her waist. She was still dancing around to the music. I decided to slide my hands to her hips, while doing so I intentionally pulled her jacket wide open and held it there completely exposing her big tits. I can't believe she didnt stop me or try to cover up. She just kept jumping around. Omg her big tits were completely exposed for anyway to see, bouncing and flopping around everywhere. At least 50 people saw her bare breasts, some were taking pics and vids. The people in front and below us turned around to get a great view from below of her tits bouncing around.
aya1hl1xiz7m.jpg
m9sbgiqck6q1.jpg
This had me very aroused. I went back to groping my girlfriends breasts. Pinching and pulling her nipples as hard as I could. To the point that her breasts starting dripping milk. Which was common when she was aroused. I put my hands back down to her waist to let her big tits bounce freely again. As she was bouncing them the milk that was dripping from her breasts was flying from her nipples with a small amount landing on the people in front of us. Not sure how many people saw this. Pretty sure the guy just to the left of her saw it. He was about 3 feet away from her staring at her big titties as they flopped around.
5mqe64d9chu9.jpg
Hottest experience of my life. I've never been so turned on.