• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Expalin to me how some people are turned on by fake sexual body parts like octocock

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Re: Expalin to me how some people are turned on by fake sexual body parts like octoco

Octo what?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Re: Expalin to me how some people are turned on by fake sexual body parts like octoco

they're not. they just want you to think so.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

"Expalin"

Somewhere, Sarah Smiled

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

squallumz

there's a reason those DVDs were in the bargin bin at the adult store.

THAT!! is some nasty shit, I have to agree with you guys on this one. Its like the chick with the fake third boob. The only explanation I can think of is that some people are just into some serious sick shit. Think of some of that of the BDSM vids that are out there, or how about the fascination with pissing, shitting and etc.

This only could go along with the Hentai tentacle vids

Takes all kinds I guess,

squallumz

hentai > octowang

I'm a big fan of the pentacock.........but the octocock is just too much for me to handle.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member

Oh. my. god. That's the craziest craziness I've ever seen.

How coincidental is this? A couple nights ago I had a dream that Lil Wayne was doing a photo shoot at my old house and then he looked at me and started hitting on me and he dropped his drawers and... he had like 10 penises! All different sizes. Where the fuck do I come up with this shit? Ugh. Weirdest dream ever. And now you post this thread.

I was expecting this thread to be able peoples' fascination with fake boobs and whatnot. Oh, no. Much more serious than that.

Oh. my. god. That's the craziest craziness I've ever seen.

How coincidental is this? A couple nights ago I had a dream that Lil Wayne was doing a photo shoot at my old house and then he looked at me and started hitting on me and he dropped his drawers and... he had like 10 penises! All different sizes. Where the fuck do I come up with this shit? Ugh. Weirdest dream ever. And now you post this thread.

I was expecting this thread to be able peoples' fascination with fake boobs and whatnot. Oh, no. Much more serious than that.

One thing I have learned, on this board, its always much more serious than that.
And it doesn't matter what "that" is. LOL

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Some guy had sexual relations with an orange South American midget that goes by the name "Snooki" - apparently it/she is now going to have some sort of half human, half guido offspring.

So anymore, nothing really surprises me.

I wish I had 8 cocks.