• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
What a treat I have for you guys today!

I was lucky enough to get with the amazing Kassondra Raine for a most excellent video interview for FreeOnes!

She's the star of the new Strokemon XXX Parody of which you must see! In this interview, Kassondra talks about that along with some other great questions like, what gets Kassondra Raine wet and what mutant power she would choose!

Please enjoy and let us know what you think! Click here to watch it!

See more of Kassondra Raine at her babe page here!

Check out that customs4u photo we talk about here! Or just flat out get your very own custom Kassondra video there too!

Last edited:
damn where did you found this nice piece of sugar Adam? WoW, all american girls have such gorgeous eyes, but this one Kassondra is so over this world.

Dear Adam of Freeones: please could you ask her if she wants to date a crazy ass guy like me :D LoL

02.jpg

would bite that ass damn!

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Did you guys notice the art on her wall? Right away I was looking at it, wondering if it was hers.

As a fellow abstract artist, I was pretty impressed.

those are 2 pictures, one show's a river, and that's all i could see from those gorgeous boobs, since u didn't got distracted from her boobs, i hope not to, but unfortunately might have bad news for you LoL

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
those are 2 pictures, one show's a river, and that's all i could see from those gorgeous boobs, since u didn't got distracted from her boobs, i hope not to, but unfortunately might have bad news for you LoL

She definitely played it smart. Cleavage.. it was glorious.

Kassondra Raine

Official Checked Star Member
Yes those are my paintings on the wall behind me. Thank you guys for the kind words. ������

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/kassondra-raine said:
Kassondra Raine[/URL][/B], post: 9072472, member: 929475"]Yes those are my paintings on the wall behind me. Thank you guys for the kind words. ������

really? awesome, painting is nice. really liked those pics, and what was between front of them :D

Kassondra Raine

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you. I'm happy you enjoyed it. xoxo