• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Excel???

Ok, i didnt know were to post this so i am posting it here. I have a question about GIFF Images. On microsoft excel, I have downloaded several clips to make a small movie scene clip, I have seen several people have them as there avatars and sigs. When put the program on print preview, it actually show the scene, not to mention that the clips i have downloaded are GIFF's. How do I actually make that into a GIFF Image instead of it being a microsoft excel file? so i can use it for something like an avatar or whatever??? I appreciate the help!:)

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I've never used excel.. but try 'Save as' under the 'File' menu, if there is such an option. Instead of an excel file.. look for GIF. Thats my guess.

Otherwise, goto the usual 'Save' menu and look down below, there should be an option for such.

I use Adobe ImageReady CS2 for that stuff, even though there are better programs that are good for animation. I have ImageReady because I have Photoshop CS2.

See if there is a SAVE OPTIMIZED AS option.

None of those work for, i dont have photoshop or adobe, and the save menu doesnt have a way to make it a giff! thanks!