• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Every urinal should have one of these.

:cool:

Possibly the only ways to make guys aim carefully?

Attachments

• great-random-photos-152.jpg
    great-random-photos-152.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 281

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Actually, I had a picture somewhere, of a urinal with a fly etched into the surface, because it has been proven that men will aim for it, thus reducing the mess around it, and on the floor below it.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Were that in the FreeOnes bathroom, it would be 10 seconds before that little ball would end up in someones ass.

Actually, I had a picture somewhere, of a urinal with a fly etched into the surface, because it has been proven that men will aim for it, thus reducing the mess around it, and on the floor below it.

The airport in Amsterdam has a fly painted in every urinal. It has improved bathroom cleanliness by a lot.

Wait so all we need to do to make it so you guys aren't gross in the bathroom is give you something to play with while you pee? Well I guess it's true boys never grow up.

I just experienced penis Envy.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Wait so all we need to do to make it so you guys aren't gross in the bathroom is give you something to play with while you pee? Well I guess it's true boys never grow up.

You know what they say Alisa?? ... "Small things amuse small minds". :D

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
The airport in Amsterdam has a fly painted in every urinal. It has improved bathroom cleanliness by a lot.

There ya go...I thought it was Amsterdam, don't remember the thing about the airport though.

Once I went into a porta shitter where someone had put three one-dollar bills in the urinal, and everyone had been pissing on them all day. I wonder if anyone ever reached in and grabbed them.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
They should've put a goalie in there to make it more challenging.