• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever wanked on a bus, train or plane?

Ever wanked on a

• No

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Bus

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Train

• Plane

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I got the Trifecta!

• Total voters

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I knocked out the bus in 7th grade, (Wendy W________ with the big old _____teses may or may not have known.)
The train on a cross-country trip years later out of necessity and several times in Europe because it seemed the thing to do.
The plane, however, was probably the best, a largely empty 747 with the lights down low and plenty of stewardess in the wank bank

Who said the quality of threads was declining around here?

:facepalm:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
You haven't lived until you've wanked out of a helicopter 1500 feet up in the air. I actually haven't tried it myself but I can see the appeal.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I have actually gotten myself off on the back of a bus.. It wasn't very crowded and the lights were off cause we were traveling at night.. I was super horny for most of the day and I just had to do it or I felt like I would explode! Lol

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I have actually gotten myself off on the back of a bus.. It wasn't very crowded and the lights were off cause we were traveling at night.. I was super horny for most of the day and I just had to do it or I felt like I would explode! Lol

Pictures, or it never happened.

That said, I refuse to jerk off on any public transportation that is not filled to the brim with nuns and priests.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Pictures, or it never happened.

That said, I refuse to jerk off on any public transportation that is not filled to the brim with nuns and priests.

I was already nervous about being caught.. I don't really think a camera flashing in the back would've helped me be discreet.. Lol

I got off once in the back of a Uhaul :D

Fuck you, I'm getting in the plane. Let the daredevils get on the plane.

Excision

Having a sexy party with Tarra White, Proxy Paige
Nope and I don't think I ever will. Gotten a wank is a different story however. :)

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I once stuck my dick in a chocolate cake while flying over the Atlantic. Does that count?

Only if you "added some cream frosting" as we in the culinary business like to say.