• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever Meet A "Lady" That Gives A Better Hand Job Than A Blow Job?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Lily over on Venice Bl kinda perpendicular to Natalie Thai right across from the car wash but on the same side of the street . I try to go in there at closing time for more privacy. Her head jobs are OK but not memorable. Her hand job is magnificent and sensual with lots of ball play having her floppy mature Asian lady breasts on display for me to enjoy and slap at. When she untucks and unleashes them from her sweatpants I know it's party time.

massage+parlor+t-shirt.jpg

No woman can give me a better hand job than I can give myself. I've never had a dude to give me one so I can't speak for them. if I could give myself blowjobs, I would have saved myself 75000 dollars last year.

No woman can give me a better hand job than I can give myself. I've never had a dude to give me one so I can't speak for them. if I could give myself blowjobs, I would have saved myself 75000 dollars last year.

This year spend the $75,000 on a medical procedure that allows you to do just that. With a little practice you'll be making your own knees buckle. It'll pay for itself.

Lily's hand job is way better than mine on me and her tits are less hairy too.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yep, sure have. She was my first love. She was a nice girl, cute, and tom boyish...she had only been with one or two guys before me, and never gave either one a blow job...of course I love a good cocksucker, so I had to push the issue, and after much cohesion....and time, she finally did it. We had already been fucking for a little while when she did it for the first timed. It was very basic...very little teeth, bobbed her head up and down. No tongue, no extra effort, and joy...just a basic first time hummer. I will never, EVER forget it, because she had been doing it for a little while, took it out of her mouth and said to me, "Do I have to swallow it?". To which I replied, no, you can spit it out, but don't stop now> She put it back in her mouth, 2 or 3 strokes latter, I exploded, she let out a groan...not a happy groan...pulled her mouth off of my cock, with a big old gooey stream hanging between her lower lip, and my dick head. She struggled with that one, and only let me cum in her mouth, once or twice after that, but she would give head. Anyway, before we started fucking, and after, when she wasn't in the mood to fuck, but was happy to help me, she would jerk me off...or use it in combination with a bj, and it was a hell of a fucking hand job.

Lilly's boobs are big and saggy enough that she likes to entertain the young massage girls there by tying them in a knot. She also does her "snake charmer" routine with the large C-Section scar on her stomach with her lush pubic hair resembling a basket.

massage+parlor+t-shirt.jpg

This reminds me of my NAVY days of an infamous "no-hands" bar in the Philippines that was a stones throw from Subic Bay. The best hand jobs and blow jobs that will make your fucking toes curl! :2 cents: