• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever End Up In The Bathroom And You Forgot Why You Went In There?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I'll be sitting on the toilet in a fit of confusion. Did I come in here to take a shit or jack off? If I have extra time I'll do both just to be sure. I might nod off and take a nap too.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Only back when I did a lot of coke.....

Sometimes when I visit a friend's house, I'll go to the bathroom and on those rare occasions the urge to take a dump disintegrates whenever I discover shit speckles in the toilet bowl... :eek:

I frequently enter rooms and forget why I'm there. And even though I haven't driven since the age of 26, I have strong memories of getting in my car and starting to drive down the street then forgetting where I was going.

Only back when I did a lot of coke.....

Surely then you went in the bathroom to do coke?

No, never. Often forget why I left the bathroom, though.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
If I went in there on coke I wouldn't be able to do anything except take the toilet apart and put it back together piece by piece. Cocaine makes me constipated and to orgasm I gotta rub one out with sandpaper.

Yeah, me too....it was a joke.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I frequently enter rooms and forget why I'm there. And even though I haven't driven since the age of 26, I have strong memories of getting in my car and starting to drive down the street then forgetting where I was going.

Surely then you went in the bathroom to do coke?

I don't think I've ever walked into the toilet for some coke and somehow forgot I was in there to do coke. I'd be sweaty and tingling with anticipation thinking of nothing else but cocaine.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
No.

I'm focused on the task at hand when in the toilet.