• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever Been Catfished?

Yup. I had it happen quite a few times in my 20's. Everything from gay men pretending to be hot women to fat girls in HS pretending to be attractive college co-eds.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup. I had it happen quite a few times in my 20's. Everything from gay men pretending to be hot women to fat girls in HS pretending to be attractive college co-eds.

Mayhem

Banned
If you had lost as many good men as I have to catfish you'd know that some questions just shouldn't be asked. :nono:

Thousand yard stare commencing

I've never been a victim of it but I regularly get friend requests on facebook from really hot women whose accounts were just set up as if I would be that stupid

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8127176, member: 579739"]Yep, I have, as a model no less. I was livid.

Care to tell us what happened?

Mayhem

Banned

I had never heard this term before. But yeah, I had a two week back-and-forth with someone before others told me what the scoop was. Pretty embarrassing at the time, but if it was to happen to me now I probably wouldn't give a damn.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Well, I guess my comment about just stand on it, and cut the line, you can put on a new hook, seems a little ignorant at this point.............

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
No, and I'm sorry if this is rude but you're a moron if you let yourself get catfished. Who falls in love with someone they haven't seen at LEAST on webcam? I swear the people on that show have it coming.... "I've been in a relationship for six years with a girl who I've never seen or talked to on the phone...but her photos are hot, she's gotta be real!":rolleyes:

Never heard this term before, but looked it up.

Having a fake facebook profile, images and avatar in order to lure people to have romantic feelings. They are then catfished when the victim realises the person they have falled for via facebook is not who they APPEAR to be

This isn't just a man pretending to be a woman thing. There are many women who do this in order to check if their man would cheat, given the opportunity.

The whole thing sucks balls for several reasons:

1. If you're stupid enough to cheat in the first place, you fucking deserve getting caught, even if by your own stupidity. Stupid fucking dick. Don't cheat.
2. If someone you don't know, never heard of, never seen before approaches you online, you think there's a real attraction? You're stupid enough to think you're so much a stud muffin that even online chicks that you've never met, nor will ever meet, have to throw themselves at you? Stupid fucking dick.

Sorry if I've offended anyone. I find this "problem" easily avoidable.