• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sublime_buddah

Closed Account
The correct spelling of my last name is Laurence.

It could have been just a simple mistake of whom ever doing the production didn't take the time to see how my name is spelled and assumed it was spelled with a "w". Or it is also known that some producers/companies will intentionally spell actors/actresses names incorrectly to try and cash in on other ways to make money off of them (re: fake websites etc).

Either way it doesn't really matter because under my trademark "Eve Laurence" any likeness there of (Eve Lawrence) that may confuse a consumer (you guys) into purchasing their product is covered by US Patent and Trademark Law, in addition to Intellectual Property Law.

After the site is live I will launch a campaign to have all such instances corrected :) By the end of 2010 you will see a major change in my presence on the web; it is after all the wave of the future. lol

eve

And that's what I learned this week. Thanks for the info! Can't wait to see the new site.

:cool:

Thats great that you've posted couple of your recent pics. Go ahead and share more! :) When we will see you again fucking on video, Eve?!

you with your blond hair and slutty make up are a godess

No need to try and be condescending or dismissive.

Furthermore, no one knows if they're going to be successful in every endeavor they try, in fact that's impossible to know ahead of time.

It's actually quite profitable which is why many adult stars do it. Furthermore, most of the bookings they receive make them many thousands of dollars per appearance.

Well the former is known to be quite profitable and I've heard that you've already been involved with it.

I wasn't being thoughtful, just suggesting ideas, and again no need to try and be condescending or dismissive.

Well actually you did follow through, but that's not the issue.

And I don't know what kind of person you are. I can only formulate an opinion about you based on what you've typed.

But I don't wish to get a long conversation about this issue, what needed to be said on this issue has been said and that's it.

You're a dicky cunt, aren't you.

Why don't you dry up and blow away.

This is a FAN forum.

--

Eve, you're a total package. Hella cute, built for power, and you appear to have a hell of a lot of fun with your performances. If I were to bite you on the ass, develop lockjaw and get dragged to death, I'd die happy lol. Cheers.