• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hi
Do you know scenes with her that are very rare to find? Maybe seen just on a specific website? Im wondering if there are scenes that i dont know yet

And im also looking for creampie scenes or the guy sticks his dick back in eves pussy after he cums.

Hi
Do you know scenes with her that are very rare to find? Maybe seen just on a specific website? Im wondering if there are scenes that i dont know yet

And im also looking for creampie scenes or the guy sticks his dick back in eves pussy after he cums.
The rarest finds are pictures from her photoset that accompanies her one and only IR scene. It's one of her best scenes and there's positions in the set that weren't even in the actual scene itself. Finding even a single photo from the set is like finding a god dam unicorn because the company (Justin Slayer) has shut down all it's sites and doesn't seem to have sold their content on to any content brokers, besides the dvd scenes to certain video streaming sites. One of my life regrets is not downloading the set from RacknRump or Blackcockswhitetwats when they were up. It was THAT good 😂

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
The rarest finds are pictures from her photoset that accompanies her one and only IR scene. It's one of her best scenes and there's positions in the set that weren't even in the actual scene itself. Finding even a single photo from the set is like finding a god dam unicorn because the company (Justin Slayer) has shut down all it's sites and doesn't seem to have sold their content on to any content brokers, besides the dvd scenes to certain video streaming sites. One of my life regrets is not downloading the set from RacknRump or Blackcockswhitetwats when they were up. It was THAT good 😂

I can only 'comfort' you with this solo pic from that scene.
No sex positions here, but still an awesome picture.
Her pretty smile, her big round fake tiddies, her beautiful legs and - her 'secret' weapon back then, imho - her yummy tummy.

QvMRdJPk_o.jpg

https://imgbox.com/QvMRdJPk

Last edited:
I dont know about this photoset but maybe its this?

http://web.archive.org/web/20051127/http://www.coed-babes.com/racknrump/028/22nov114.html

So no creampie or fuck after cumshot scenes you are aware of?

Or cumshot on her pussy would be nice aswell:)

Good find! (y)

That's the 15 pics set which - iirc - was the free download gallery at the time.
The extended photoset was most likely only downloadable after paid subscription to racknrump.
I see. I also read in another forum that they somehow "dissapeared". I will try to find them but chances seems really small.

Haha thanks guys! Yeah that set is the trial set, just a small taste, but appreciated none the less. I appreciate you looking Chojy but I doubt you'd have much luck JS Productions is all but gone and I don't think there's any legitimate way to get them. Only way to get them would be if someone who has them on an old hardrive somewhere uploaded them I would reckon.

I don't think she ever did fuck after cum or cream pie, but there might be one or two where they came on her pussy, I'd have to refamiliarize myself with her library 😂