• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Evalynn Lee :// Official Mega Thread (Photos Inside!)

EvalynnLee

Official Checked Star Member
forfreeonesetetetet.jpg

Finally! I needed a place where I could post naughty pictures every couple of days! I'm totally using you guys! ;) I mean I guess I could get to know everyone here.. if that's the price I have to pay to flash my naughty bits! Hello all, I'm Eva of EvalynnLee.com, coming to put my nakedness in your face. :) I hope you all don't mind! I'll be stopping by every day, so please feel free to ask me anything you want or get to know me. I'll be sharing quite a few pics here and there, so everyone take a seat, make sure to fill the first few rows, there are refreshments by the door you came in and lets get this presentation going.

2011 version of my profile can be found here: [x]

Table of Contents:
  • Micro Biography
  • Macro Biography
  • Links
  • Free Teaser Galleries
  • Vagina in Your Face

://micro biography
  • Name: Evalynn Lee
  • Sign: Aries.
  • Profession: Cam girl + Photographer + Model.
  • Eyes: Dark brown.
  • Hair: Red.
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 95 lbs.
  • Breasts: None, just none. 32A. Very perky nipples though!
  • Heritage: Scottish + German.
  • Tattoos: None.
  • Piercings: Nose, navel, ears.
  • Fetishes: Too many, but spanking + bondage is definitely on that list! Yes please!

://macro biography
My name is Eva(lynn), a 24 year old femme I work nightly as a cam girl over on MFC (EvaLee) and I absolutely love my ’job.’ I couldn’t be happier anywhere else. I immediately went into the adult industry upon graduating college due to a sheer passion. Discovering the amateur adult world through Second Life, I ultimately discovered the joy of the cam world. There is something so thrilling and exciting about having hundreds and hundreds of people watching me strip and play every night!

While I’m not on cam I’m a pretty hardcore gamer, mostly indulging in MMORPGs + FPSs + RTSs (League of Legends and Guild Wars 2 are making life nonexistent). I also spend a good portion of my time taking and producing all of my own photos and videos. It is insanely hard + time consuming to take photos of yourself, by yourself! But there is such a huge sense of pride in doing it all by my lonesome. I’m very proud of my work. I should also mention I’m epically blind. So don’t be shocked by the contacts <-> glasses switch every once in a while!

://links

://free teaser gallery More coming soon!

://and please take my vagina in your face. :D
formyfreeonesthread.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me the first of many who will stop by this thread. Welcome again Evalynn!..and if you insist I take your vagina in your face... I oblige :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Hey we're same age! Oh AND you're of German heritage!! :shy:

Damn, you're really fiery! Love your hair and your pale skin! Exactly my type! :yesyes: You also have a hot striking face! :)

Keep posting ze pics! :drool2: And did you say you need glasses?! WANNA SEEE!!!!! :bowdown:

EvalynnLee

Official Checked Star Member
Hey we're same age! Oh AND you're of German heritage!! :shy:

Damn, you're really fiery! Love your hair and your pale skin! Exactly my type! :yesyes: You also have a hot striking face! :)

Keep posting ze pics! :drool2: And did you say you need glasses?! WANNA SEEE!!!!! :bowdown:

Hehehe! Thank you soooo much for all the love. <3 More pics soon!

'Allo there! You're pretty. :lovecoupl