• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Euro or Russian Girl.

I know this a long shot but sometimes the Freeones peeps amaze me. I lost a link to a flick I liked.
I've been looking but can't find it.

I'm trying to find out who a slim Euro girl is. I think Russian she spoke broken English. Her hair was blonde
and alittle past the shoulder. She had a natural body and was lean and fit.

I saw what I believe was a Russian clip shot outside in a park during the fall or early winter.
It was the guy shooting it and her. He had a foreign accent.

She wore a winter type coat, clothing and heels. They were on a path and you could see the road and
city from were they were. Pretty risky shooting and they always watched for people. One guy walked down
the path in a winter coat and saw them. He turned around and walked away. They showed him walking away.

In the scene she did a bg, b/g and quite abit of anal. She was having fun and had a spunky
attitude. Laughing and talking alot. At the end of the scene the guy took her clothes and acted like he was
going to leave her there.

I know it's a longshot but this ring a bell with anyone. Or maybe a web-site it might be on so I can
look for her. Thanks for the help.

Yes similiar to mypickuplines (I didn't see her scene there) but it was shot as a POV. Just him and her. I'll keep looking.

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg

I found the clip and now finally trying to fiqure out who she is ?