• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eufrat -or- Samantha Star (aka Zelda; Nina A)

Eufrat :nanner: Samantha Star​

Both of these girls I found on Errotica Archives. They are the ones I was drawn too most. Something about each of them that is very magnetic, and I think its mostly in there face and expressions. It's a tough choice to decide who I like the most. But then again, so are a bunch of other girls at Errotica Archives.

One thing I like about Eufrat is she seems more frisky and cat like.

While Zelda seems more sensual and tame.

I think why I like Zelda too, is because her eyes are a green thats very close to my hazel eyes, and her specific eye color seems more rare. They also go nice with her dark brown hair.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I think I have to Eufrat! but sam is quite sexy as well! :D:thumbsup::nanner:

I Love Samantha Star I have been a fan of hers for awhile. I wish she would do more work even though she did JUST do a Penthouse shoot

I like the fact that she hasn't so far done harcore, that I know of. It gives more imagination.

I prefer videos over galleries when it comes to penthouse style.

If you saw her videos, like the ones at Errotica Archives, you feel all warm and melty inside ;)

Non of the stuff on that site is hardcore, but there is one girl Claudia (last name?), who has a video fingering herself. But I have to tell you, all the other ones were done so well, that that kind of play isnt needed. There are a ton of girls, but only a big handful have videos.