• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ethnicity of Kyra Black?

I love her exotic beauty… :) I know she’s Euro and from Hungary, but she also has dark skin and more typically black/African features with high cheekbones, full lips, broader nose and nostrils, etc. More apparent in some pics than others, for example

candy-strong-kyra-black-1.jpg

So is she biracial - are one of her parents of African descent? Or both? Some sites list her as white/caucasian including freeones, but others say black or ebony. Plus she’s made movies like Black Booty implying she’s black. She’s stunning either way and of course it really doesn't matter, I'm just curious as to her background… Anyone have more info?

Interesting thanks.. guess that settles it, and yep that's certainly a great combination! :) Love the dark sultry look. I'm a little surprised, was guessing she must have at least some African ancestry.. I know one person from Lebanon and a few others of Lebanese descent and she has a much different look than them. Of course there's a lot of variation within groups too so.. A few more examples where she looks more black:

kyra-black-nude-fight-club-1.jpg

kyrablack4.jpg

kyrablack805.jpg