• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Erotic massages

So my friend tells me that there are a lot of erotic massages in my area, which there are. However, he also says that they are "hookers". You can just skip the massage and just have sex with them. Is this true with every erotic massage place? Like the ads you see in the back of a newspaper.

Seems like a cheap and relatively cheap way to get off.

comeon guys this is a serious question. I need it for other reasons then just sex. I heard it can help with other problems like premature ejaculation which Ive been having recently with my new girlfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
So my friend tells me that there are a lot of erotic massages in my area, which there are. However, he also says that they are "hookers". You can just skip the massage and just have sex with them. Is this true with every erotic massage place? Like the ads you see in the back of a newspaper.

Common sense...get some. No, not every single massage parlor is going to be full of girls that will sit on your cock.

Masturbating is a lot cheaper. Not to mention, it's not against the law (unless you do it in public).

☼LEGIT☼

Most of my friends are in the military. They have told me stories that you can go to massage parlors and get a blow job and/or sometimes sex. Usually you have to tip them a nice amount. Of course not all massage parlors are like this.

Most of the time it happens in other countries though. They will be stationed in an Asian country. I don't think it's the culture, but if there poor they need the money.