• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Erin Andrews

She's not gorgeous, IMO, but she sure is a nice sight when you're watching a game. She seems to be stuffing her bra as of late and they look great. :thumbsup:

According to Wikipedia, she was a member of University of Florida's basketball dance team, the Dazzlers, and a member of a sorority. I'm sure she was a crazy party girl back then.

Could this be photoshoped?: http://cache.deadspin.com/sports/erinandrewsbeingmolested.jpg

Last edited:
Easton said:
She's not gorgeous, IMO, but she sure is a nice sight when you're watching a game. She seems to be stuffing her bra as of late and they look great. :thumbsup:

According to Wikipedia, she was a member of University of Florida's basketball dance team, the Dazzlers, and a member of a sorority. I'm sure she was a crazy party girl back then.

Could this be photoshoped?: http://cache.deadspin.com/sports/erinandrewsbeingmolested.jpg

The kid in that picture has the right idea.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
WARNING!

The next poster that posts/requests and/or explains how to get a certain illegally taken video will get banned without receiving any further warning!

Anything more from the ESPY's?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

I find this to be absolutely fucking hilarious...

We will not publish the video nor did we purchase it. It's a clear invasion of privacy.

Sooooo, what do they call the thousands upon thousands of videos and pictures that they have plastered all over their website of celebrities eating dinner at a restaurant, wearing bikinis, sunbathing in their backyard, taking their kids to the park, etc?

That's NOT an invasion of privacy, TMZ? REEEEEALLY?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
They said on the TMZ t.v. show today that the tape was of her walking around naked in her hotel room. Someone with a handheld camera taping her thru a hole in the wall in an "upscale" hotel!

Last edited by a moderator: