• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Entire Dildo in Ass

I recently saw a clip of Diamond Kitty sticking an entire dildo (around 12 inches) up her ass with very little difficulty. the way she was talking dirty made it even more enjoyable :rubbel:

Just wondering if any of you have come across similar vids and would like to share them.

Here's a sample-quality scene of "Mercedes" from Sweetloads 8. Rough scene and the guy pushes a huge double-ended dildo all the way up her ass, at least as large as the one used in the Diamond Kitty scene. Then he lays a another dildo of equal length along her back, and you can visualize just how far it is inside her (probably turning a corner up her large intestine. :shock:)

http://www.badongo.com/vid/125724

Talented, talented woman. Dare I say it, she has talent coming out of her arse ... and going straight back in!
Oglero :eek:

This is the best assfucking with a dildo vids I've seen in my entire life.

Frankly sir, you have all of my respect.

BananaPalmer

Closed Account
I thought the same thing but she pulls it all the way out at the end. But how could she physically do it. It still is a lot in her ass.

I'm dubious about its authenticity and the editing and obstructed views makes me even dubiouser. If I was a cynical fellow, which I am, I'd say there were multiple plungers in play. Nice eye-rolling, though.
Oglero :eek:

th_29862_Untitled-15_122_1007lo.jpg
th_29863_Untitled-19_122_518lo.jpg

I have to agree with you.

And shadow35, look at the angle of the plunger when she get it out, it maybe wasn't in her ass.

Nice vids anyway, and I wanna know who this girl is...