• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emo Black Teen with Tats and Piercings (body studs) Blonde Hair and GORGEOUS! Help!

Emo Black Teen ( Milatto probably ) with Tats and Piercings (body studs) Blonde Hair and GORGEOUS! Help! Very obscure name from what I can remember.

So the title pretty much says it all. This broad did one scene that I know of and I 1st saw it on jizzhut probably within the last 12 months. I will try and make a good description since I found NOTHING after hours of searching!

Black/Milatto
Young 18-22
Blonde Hair ( fake Beyonce like extensions )
Lots of tasteful tats
Lots of body stud-piercings accentuating her tats
Light Blue eyes
Scene starts with her wearing fur boots
Scene was for a small-indy website if I remember right

Scene was a standard hardcore scene in a hotel room. BJ/FUCK/CUMSHOT the usual. All else I can remember was she was smokin hot and had a very strange performing name. I'd love to find her again and find more work or at least the same scene. This is my 1st post and hopefully I was descriptive enough.

Thanks In Advanced,

Brock

Re: Emo Black Teen with Tats and Piercings (body studs) Blonde Hair and GORGEOUS! He

everyone else will want to see this broad! someone has got to know>?!

Re: Emo Black Teen with Tats and Piercings (body studs) Blonde Hair and GORGEOUS! He

I wish I could find a link/pic. I actually came across your girl Skin Diamond when searching for the chick I am thinking of.

I guess she will remain unknown... lame. Sorry I could not provide more info.