• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emmanuel Macron channels his inner Napoleon

The Bible makes clear that the man of lawlessness (a.k.a. the antichrist) will not be revealed until the Restrainer is removed (2 Thessalonians 2:3, 7-8). The traditional view is that the Restrainer is the Holy Spirit-indwelt Church. Thus, no one will know for sure who the antichrist is until the rapture occurs.

That being said, we can speculate and it looks like the new French President Emmanuel Macron is throwing his hat into the ring for antichrist candidate. He fits the basic list of requirements: of Roman descent (Daniel 9:26), wants to divide Israel (Daniel 9:27, Joel 3:2), and as a secular lapsed Catholic, gives no regard to any god (Daniel 11:37). His personality certainly fits the part.

any French president would be too cucked to be the anti-christ. Just as any suspicions I had of Obama went away the moment I saw him throw out a first pitch. And those mom jeans.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
AntiChrist messaging aside, he stated he wants to rule France/and the pathetic EU as if he were Jupiter. That doesn't strike you as crazier than anything The Donald has EVER said?

AntiChrist messaging aside, he stated he wants to rule France/and the pathetic EU as if he were Jupiter. That doesn't strike you as crazier than anything The Donald has EVER said?

Of course it is, but as par for the course, it's deflected or glossed over.

If Macron is Zeus, is his former nanny and now wife one of the GRAEAE?

"Jupiterian" doesn't mean he intends to be revered like a god, it means he wants to let his cabinet, his ministers do what he told them to do, what he named the for. It means he's on top, presiding, supervising them but he's not gonna interfere in their respective business. And if there's a confliuct between to of them, the prime minister will solve it.
We're done with president going on TV everyday, being on newspapers (or even tabloid) all the time, being disrespected in public on a daily basis. This was not what De Gaule had in mind when he designed the Constitution of the Vth Republic.

The two chambers of the Parliament gathred in the Palace of Versailles because it's where they gather everytime they need to. Hollande did that, Sarkozy did that, Chirac did that, Mitterrand did that, etc...

The Vth Repblic's Constitution allows the President to call for a referendum instead of going through the parliament on some precise issues, institutions being one of them. That's how Chirac reduced the presidential mandate from 7 to 5 years in 2000.
The reform macron is planning is to change the electoral system of the Assemblée National, which currently is quite unfair (Despte gathering about 13% of the votes on the first round of the last election which occured last month, the Front National only got 8 people elected, 1.5% of the deputés. On the other side, (LREM) Macron's partu received 32% of the votes but they got 350 people elected, 60% of the deputés). Macron's reform would allow the winning party to get a little less of their peple elected and the other parties a little more, resulting in a Anssemblée Nationale which reflect the political situation of the country more.

Also, mind you own fucked president. And your own fucked electoral system

georges

Staff member
"Jupiterian" doesn't mean he intends to be revered like a god, it means he wants to let his cabinet, his ministers do what he told them to do, what he named the for. It means he's on top, presiding, supervising them but he's not gonna interfere in their respective business. And if there's a confliuct between to of them, the prime minister will solve it.
We're done with president going on TV everyday, being on newspapers (or even tabloid) all the time, being disrespected in public on a daily basis. This was not what De Gaule had in mind when he designed the Constitution of the Vth Republic.

The two chambers of the Parliament gathred in the Palace of Versailles because it's where they gather everytime they need to. Hollande did that, Sarkozy did that, Chirac did that, Mitterrand did that, etc...

The Vth Repblic's Constitution allows the President to call for a referendum instead of going through the parliament on some precise issues, institutions being one of them. That's how Chirac reduced the presidential mandate from 7 to 5 years in 2000.
The reform macron is planning is to change the electoral system of the Assemblée National, which currently is quite unfair (Despte gathering about 13% of the votes on the first round of the last election which occured last month, the Front National only got 8 people elected, 1.5% of the deputés. On the other side, (LREM) Macron's partu received 32% of the votes but they got 350 people elected, 60% of the deputés). Macron's reform would allow the winning party to get a little less of their peple elected and the other parties a little more, resulting in a Anssemblée Nationale which reflect the political situation of the country more.

But it is idiots with no real capacity of analysis voted for him despite he is Hollande's spirititual son without thinking about the consequences of their beyond stupid vote. None of his members of parliament has ever practiced politics, so I don't expect an arrogant, scornful and unrealistic tool like Macron to make things better for us.If you think in marvels with Macron tête de con then you are very naive and disillusional as it was the case when voting for Hollande. As I said before I never expected a slight dose of intelligence or even a dose of realism coming Hollande's and/or Macron's voters. Not to mention that abstentionism played in favor those results.

That's still 16% better than Trump :chickendance:

Anyways, he's doing what he's been electing for so off course people who did not vote for him are pissed, particulary when he starts by doing what's not pleasant but needs to be done : cut the budget, save some tax-payers money.

That's still 16% better than Trump :chickendance:

Anyways, he's doing what he's been electing for so off course people who did not vote for him are pissed, particulary when he starts by doing what's not pleasant but needs to be done : cut the budget, save some tax-payers money.

Shiiiiitttttt

They are gonna rename Le Tour Eiffel after Trump.

Very few governors have better approval numbers than Trump nor Senators.

They are gonna rename Le Tour Eiffel after Trump.

Yep. They are also gonna rename the paris cathedrale Notre Dame de Trump. The Arc de Triomphe will be destroyed to be replaced by the Arc de Trump, PSG will play in the Parc de Trump stadium, studying The Art of the Deal will be mandatory for all high school students, Melania will replace Marianne on stamps, Trump's birthday will replace Bastille Day, France's new moto will be In Trump We Trust, etc..

georges

Staff member
Yep. They are also gonna rename the paris cathedrale Notre Dame de Trump. The Arc de Triomphe will be destroyed to be replaced by the Arc de Trump, PSG will play in the Parc de Trump stadium, studying The Art of the Deal will be mandatory for all high school students, Melania will replace Marianne on stamps, Trump's birthday will replace Bastille Day, France's new moto will be In Trump We Trust, etc..

Why do you need suddenly to change the subject to football? Your friend macron's approval rate is dropping at an alarming rate, so don't rejoy yourself
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/23/emmanuel-macron-slumps-popularity-ratings/
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-politics-macron-idUSKBN1A80G2
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/23/french-president-macrons-popularity-rating-drops.html

I told you, it will be going worse than with Hollande but it appears that the stupid and clueless hadn't had enough with him, so now we have a fucking arrogant tool at his place.

I dit not change subject, BC did : I mentionned tha fact that Macron apporval rating was still much higher than Trump's even afte that drop and then I explained why did his approval rating dropped. BC Felt the need to defend Trump, he did not spooke about Macron, only about his Dear Leader

Anyway I can't help but notice that Macron's approval rating dropped after he announced right-wing policies : cut public spendings, reduce the deficit, be fiscally responsible. Doesn't you conservative love fiscal responsability ?

georges

Staff member
I dit not change subject, BC did : I mentionned tha fact that Macron apporval rating was still much higher than Trump's even afte that drop and then I explained why did his approval rating dropped. BC Felt the need to defend Trump, he did not spooke about Macron, only about his Dear Leader

Anyway I can't help but notice that Macron's approval rating dropped after he announced right-wing policies : cut public spendings, reduce the deficit, be fiscally responsible. Doesn't you conservative love fiscal responsability ?
Macron is a fucking tool that is the main thing and sooner or later we will reach a point of non return. Macron will pressure the middle class more than ever and as he defined himself , he is neither from the right nor the left,so I don't consider him as a conservative. De Gaulle was real conservative because he loved and cared about France more than Europe and Macron cares more about Europe than France. He is a muppet created from the Europeists from Brussels and from the finance elites.